Pleban party... easy on your knees?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Because...

Adamwatch.jpg

?????

:lol:

:yes:

:lmao:

MBS said:

Gah! I know!
So any juicy details to tell? :wink:

And how goes life?

Well I've had Edge locked up in my closet for the past few days. I've been playing around with his guitar, he's been teaching me some new licks :wink:
He's off to Chicago tonight so I'm doing some extra stretches so I can fit into his guitar case.

I went to my last high school dance of the year yesterday. Goodness those gr. 8's really hold back :barf:

And I have an exam on Bono's birthday which is always fun.....:madspit:

Mucca said:

Well I've had Edge locked up in my closet for the past few days. I've been playing around with his guitar, he's been teaching me some new licks :wink:
He's off to Chicago tonight so I'm doing some extra stretches so I can fit into his guitar case.

I went to my last high school dance of the year yesterday. Goodness those gr. 8's really hold back :barf:

After you played the guitar so well, I would think you wouldn't have to hide yourself in order to get to Chicago. :laugh:

Hi Weldy! :wave: :hug:

Hello all; I see we're having a productive day :wink:

Me, I'm working on overcoming that whole 'Edge looks like my uncle' thing.... this picture is helping a lot :D

7ab00caf.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Hello all; I see we're having a productive day :wink:

Me, I'm working on overcoming that whole 'Edge looks like my uncle' thing.... this picture is helping a lot :D

Hey SG! :hug:

Speaking of people who look like The Edge....I had to do some grocery shopping for my mother this afternoon and the guy at the checkout line looked line a young version of The Edge! :hyper: :drool:

Mucca said:

Closets are nice eh? Dark, close, hot...hard...erm...:wink:

OMG.
Don't get me started on younger kids..I sound like some 70 year old nun.....the grade 8s and 9s...my god..:tsk:

Ewww!
Is that your phsyc exam?
You poor thing :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

After you played the guitar so well, I would think you wouldn't have to hide yourself in order to get to Chicago. :laugh:

He doesn't know that I'm going to Chicago with him. It's my little surprise to him :wink:

Mucca said:

He doesn't know that I'm going to Chicago with him. It's my little surprise to him :wink:

I hope he won't be too tired after the show tomorrow to let you continue your lessons. But maybe a few sessions is what he'll need to wake him up. :wink:

WildHoney said:

It was when they done a broadcast of some new stuff for our main radio sation Radio One just after HTDAAB came out last October i think. Awesome tracks that night :drool: :drool: :drool:

Damn....if it had been from the tour, you would have won the HD contest!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You go to a supermarket where there is a Edge look-alike? Wow...that's just pure luck!

Yeah...I mentioned it about a page ago. He was the checkout guy and he looked around my age. He looked like The Edge circa 1980. And I think he may have been flirting with me. :D

you guys have some really serious eyes on you, to spot those HD pics... Not that I'm any less interested, but I wouldn't have notice half of them if one or another of you hadn't pointed it out :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom