PLEBAn Holiday Card Exchange 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WHEEEEEEEEE!!!! I just got my list. I think I'll stay up super late Tuesday night making cards!! I've already been having fun with photoshop today!

Is anyone else feeling a vast sense of inadequacy at their non-existent card-making and general craft skillz? :reject:

Hope my recipients don't mind boring old cards :uhoh:

Alisaura said:
Is anyone else feeling a vast sense of inadequacy at their non-existent card-making and general craft skillz? :reject:

Haha me! I'm good at drawing but not making cards!

My mom alowed me to send a couple of cards to the people I talk most with. That's you Amber :flirt:

:lol:

Alisaura said:

Same here. :reject:

Alisaura said:

:hug: You are not alone!

(I once sewed a pillow to myself, which was the first and last time I tried sewing...or any crafts, for that matter!)

Alisaura said:

Same here, Ali :uhoh: Although I don't think you have to worry, a nice card with a warm wish in it is just as nice :hug:

Alisaura said:

AW! :hug: I won't mind at all - I just LOVELOVELOVE getting real mail in the mail - smooshed in among credit card offers and grocery store ads.

Alisaura said:

hehe aww! :hug: I wont mind either. I just love getting cards and knowing that someone cares :)

iloveedge said:

Haha me! I'm good at drawing but not making cards!

My mom alowed me to send a couple of cards to the people I talk most with. That's you Amber :flirt:

Thanks love :flirt:

I'm so excited! :hyper: I was up late last night working on my cards and every time I started a new one I would be like aww :cute: This one is goes to this person.....I'm a little overexcited :uhoh:

:giggle:

My cards are ready to be dropped into the mail tomorrow. I just love this time of the year :love:

Im not very artistic so I bought cards. However I have a feeling they are going to bring a few :giggle:'s to my recepients. Believe MJ can vouch for this :wink:

Laney_82 said:

Bibbs dont worry Ill send you one....you talk to me almost every night...you think shell be ok with it??

Yeah, she will. I've told her about you! :)

I'll send you my address by email!

Last edited:
I have my list of names printed - I'm just waiting for the cards I ordered to get here so I can get them addressed & mailed! :hyper: (And don't worry, iloveedge - I haven't forgotten about you. You'll get your email! :wink: )

I soooooo :heart: the Interference Christmas Card Exchange. :love:

To anyone who is confused about my address: it's correct the way Souly sent it to you :wink: We Dutchies just have different e-mail addresses than you Americans and Aussies and Canadians and whatnot ;)

Back
Top Bottom