PLEBAn Giveaway!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erised

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
:wave: Heya!

OK, in case you haven't read my "I'm gonna be a homeowner" thread, well.... I'm buying a house and will be moving soon. So, I've been going through my stuff, trying to get rid of stuff... you know, less to move. :D

I was going through some of my unlabeled tapes and came across a VHS tape of the Boston Elevation show, which aired on ABC Family. I have the DVD, so I have no idea why I taped it :coocoo: but I did and I really don't need this tape. And rather than throw it away (I just can't throw away anything U2 :uhoh: ), I was hoping I could pass it on to a well-deserving PLEBAn, preferably someone who does not own the retail DVD or VHS for whatever reason. So if you'd like it, please post here. First one to post gets it.

It's a NTSC format (American) tape and I'm guessing it's probably not the complete show... I was buzzing through it and noticed that I cut the commericals out, but I just don't have time to watch it to see if any songs are missing.

While cleaning, I may stumble across some more U2 goodies I can get rid of... if I do, I'll post 'em in this thread. So check back within the next week or so.

Mods, I know you might be tempted to move this to the trading forum, but I hope you won't. I'd rather give this stuff away to some fellow PLEBAns than some of the trading folk.

Thanks. :)

:wave: I'm modifying my offer, cuz I also have available the original retail VHS tapes of Rattle and Hum and the Joshua Tree Classic Albums.

So, up for grabs at this moment is:

Boston Elevation VHS (homemade, taped from ABC Family)
Rattle & Hum VHS (original retail tape)
Classic Albums: Joshua Tree (original retail tape)

All the videos are NTSC (American) format and free to the first three peeps who post. Again, I'd prefer they went to someone who doesn't own them already... and ideally, I'd like to see three different peeps get 'em... one for each tape.

I've got the Boston DVD, but I'm interested in the Rattle and Hum tape, if no one's claimed it already.

LivLuv and Moonlit, please send me your names and snail mail addys to: sgdc@hotmail.com. Please put "U2" in the subject line so I can pick it out of all the junk mail. :huh:

So, the R&H and Boston tapes are spoken for, but the JT Classic Albums tape is still up for grabs! Lots of Edge and Bono on that tape...

miss-U2 said:
i'd love to have to have the JT classic album, but i don't know if i could read the tape :confused: how could i know that?? :huh:

:shrug: Check the owner's manual for your player? It should say in there what kind of tapes will play in your player... I would think. :slant:

bonosloveslave said:
Is the JT tape a video or audio cassette? I'd take it if miss-u2 can't play it...

It's a VHS. I took these stills of Edge from the DVD...

edgejt228.jpg

edgejt067.jpg

bonosloveslave, it's yours if miss-u2 can't play it in her player.

Back
Top Bottom