PLEBAN girls: " You Had A Bad Day"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
I did. My printer wasn't working, so I couldn't print the paper I wrote for my Interpersonal comm. class. My prof. told me to go to one of the computer labs on campus and print it out from there, so after class I walked in the rain (which I'd been doing all morning), (and of course I haven't brought an umbrella to school yet.even further to one of the computer labs. When I got there, I went on my laptop to find my paper and it was suddenly encrypted. Then it disappeared. Now I can't turn it in, when I went to e-mail my prof. the window wouldn't activate, so I can't contact her. Now, I'm sad, and I haven't eaten since this morning, and I look ugly..it's not a good day. I can't wait to get in the car on Friday morning after class, pop in "ATYCLB" (my fav. U2 driving album), and head home.!! On an awesome note, I ordered "U2 by U2" today and ZOO TV Sydney..so I feel better, but still...Would someone like to provide some, um *incentives* of a certain lead singer and drummer to make me happy?? Thank you, I heart my fellow PLEBANs:hug: God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

oneeye.jpg

Bono_one.jpg

U2-2000-2010_019.jpg

love.jpg

Aww, so many sad Plebans lately! :hug: I hope you feel better soon Brittany...and you certainly will when you get your DVD and book! My U2 by U2 arrived the day before yesterday, and I'd been having a crappy day but it completely changed my mood!
Anyway:

larrywavejt.jpg

ZoobabyBonoCBW22.jpg

sultry.jpg

Now these are what I'm talking about. Yummy Larry and Bono..Thank you girls!! These are sexy! God Bless!

BonosBaby12 said:
Sorry to hear that you had a bad day Brittany :hug: Hope tomorrow is a much better one for you :). This pic is one of my favorites

EB.jpg

Mmmm:drool: Bono neck! Thank you all! I feel better! God Bless!

Back
Top Bottom