Pleban girls/women's HALLOWEEN party - It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh oh oh accross the universe is out today in australia ! it was reviewed on the movie show last night and they played the bono dr roberts clip :combust: gave it 4 and a half stars :up:

cinnaminson said:
yup, it kinda felt like I was being asked out on a date:giggle:

can't go though:( stupid families with stupid birthdays having stupid parties. . . . . . . . . . there may be cake though:hyper:

I hope he finds someone

:ohmy: you turned down crowded house with SUPER :cute: danny to go to a birthday .

:tsk: :tsk: whatever will i do with you.

meh:| :|

sick of work but the boss comes back on Monday. I'll leave her an annual leave form as a welcome back:D

went to my neices birthday last night:camera: she's only twelve but I fear she'll soon be more grown up than me. At least I'll have someone to go to for advice on clothes and makeup and stuff:eyebrow:

having christmas at my sis's house. She said that can be our present. TIGHTARSE:mad:

that's all really:shrug:
completely boring as usual

man that is tight from your sister, at least i am honest and have said no presents please this year we are broke.

my work has been interesting, i have this sociopath girl at work continually undermining me . my aim is to get her an official warning as soon as possible, anyway the boss is superpleased with me and wants me to finally be paid what i deserve :heart: anywonder i have a crush on him ... :reject:

:lmao: yes thas probably what i will have to do to seal the deal on the payrise ....

did you see californication a couple weeks back ( what the secretary had to do ?) :ohmy:

ahh well we do what we have to do ....

just watching so youthink you can dance damm them they make it look so easy , my back is killing me lately even though belly dance is super fun and im loving it , come to classes with me in febuary when the next one starts, your man will love it you get some crazy butt shaking going on :lol:

welllll missy i better haul arse, got to clean up and organise things for the morning, have an early start and a LONG day , leave home at 730 am and back by 10.30 pm ....

:(

mysterious_jen said:
if not i will just have to go back to U2 and I .
holy shit its the best u2 book i have ever seen :combust:
:ohmy:

*has book envy*

I really should finish all those other U2 books I've partially read before I go getting more... :lol: :reject:

mysterious_jen said:
just pm'd ali she might want to go
:hyper:

mysterious_jen said:
my work has been interesting, i have this sociopath girl at work continually undermining me . my aim is to get her an official warning as soon as possible, anyway the boss is superpleased with me and wants me to finally be paid what i deserve :heart: anywonder i have a crush on him ... :reject:
Sociopath co-workers :madwife:
Pay rise!! :applaud:
:hug:

*seems to be capable of communicating only in exclamations and smileys today* :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom