Pleban girls/women's HALLOWEEN party - It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
:lmao: I love your sense of humour!
It's twisted anyway, but i've got the tired sillies on top of that.

Randomness will commence. You've now been warned.

I just talked to someone whose last name sounded like Dookie. I nearly died trying not to laugh.

Check back in about... 10 hours or so. Most of them should be posted by then :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
Adam1.jpg

Bono1.jpg

Bono2.jpg

Edge1.jpg

LMJ1.jpg

LMJ2.jpg

snapshot_f432668b_f432668c.jpg

:love: SimEdge is just adorable! :cute:

Sad_Girl said:
She's doing pretty rough :sigh: but she's hanging right in there, poor little thing. She's such a sweetheart, she keeps trying to follow me around even though she can hardly breath after walking from one side of the room to the other, let alone around the house. :( she's resting alright for the moment, and taking in all the attention and love. I've basically made my peace with the fact that it's happening and there's not much we can do. When it's time, it's just time. :sad:

I really believe we'll be reunited again in the next life :yes: so I keep reminding myself it's not good0bye, just farewell for awhile

:hug: aww! Hope she'll be fine someway!

Sad_Girl said:
I hate to take off on you but I need to give her a dose of her medicine and visit with my mom and dad for a little bit - I hope to be back tonight but it's hard to say - I have a tendancy to fall asleep unexpectedly early these days :reject:

:lol:

Oh! did I mention that it looks like we've settled on names (at least tentatively) Lily for a girl and Gibson for a boy :love: :D

anyway, talk to you girls again soon :heart: luv U!

:rockon: :drool: I hope it'll be a boy!

and seriously SG, with a name like that, you can NOT deny your kid guitar lessons!!!

:lmao: I just realised, your nickname's initials are SG.... Gibson SG = the guitar Edge uses for Elevation!!!!!

:hug: to all!

Very nice dress, Drea... :flirt:
I was just practising Velvet Dress tonight... :drool:

And Sims!! :hyper:... JT sims.... :combust: :D

I like the names, SG :yes:
Sassy... :heart: She's a lucky and well-loved kitty indeed.
ETA: :( :hug:

Last edited:
:shocked: so quiet here!

So here's today's update!
barely saw B today, but I got the usual grin when he saw me :cute: poor wee man was a bit sick... he went home right after his classes and told me the other teacher would open his classroom for us... so we asked the other teacher, she said she was using the classroom to teach at... so basically couldn't do a thing... was talking to another guy downstairs for a while, B walked by again, asking why I wasn't jamming.. so told him, and it confused him too,... later I found out trough another guy that apparently there's some music thing tonight from the arts classes and B was supposed to do that, but now the other teacher took over cause he's sick...
:tsk: he's so stubborn... always working when he's sick... :giggle: complete contrast with most men, who are whining when they've a cold!

At least you got to see him. You could offer to 'make him feel better':wink:

Sorry... just got out of the Leather/Moob thread and my mind is on one thing only!

:wave: Hey Zuropa!

:lol: believe me, around him my mind is pretty much one track too.....

:grumpy: pity he's such a loyal puppy... ah well, y'can't win them all eh? :shrug:

:lol: well Wild, it's freaky... hot boy at karate didn't show up, his friend said... he's sick... :ohmy: are all the men I fancy somehow connected or so?

:tongue: B doesn't ahve the man flu... he was really sick... he's pretty tough like that... never seen him being REALLY sick tho... this was just under the weather-nearing flu type of being sick... :lol: if that makes sense anyhow...

Back
Top Bottom