Pleban girls/women's HALLOWEEN party - It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Hello to everyone!! :hug :s for all.

You most certainly are, Adam peeked out of the woodwork. He was gone by the time I got there, but seriously wtf?! :crazy : :lol :
He didn't say much, just something random (asked my opinion on a flock of seaguls haircut :lol : ) and then that he misses me.
Now?
He misses me now.
Was he abduced by aliens?!

Omgosh, that must be it! His spidey sense was tingiling! :lol :
I just couldn't believe it.

Then a lenghty PM will be headed your way as soon as I get a chance. And then you can laugh your ass off at my expense much as VP did. :lmao :
:hug :

:shocked: I can't believe after 6 months. :lmao:

Men. :tsk:

Is this the same PM you sent me? :shifty:

:lol: I don't know - I've heard rock stars can be pretty high maintanaince :hmm: and 4 of them?!? I'll just take 2, please :wink:

GG that's you of course! GG1 isn't around - or did she change her mind about taking a little interland vacation and I just never got the notification?

~BrightestStar~ said:

I miss you soo much! :love:
Oh, remember the good ole days...clearly we all are getting our priorities confused, PGP first, sleep second. :wink:

I know. Those were the days. :hug: Just need to get my net sorted and get the boy to get internet. Then i can post whenever i want. :shifty:

:lol:

All nighters were the best, especially with drunken posts. :lmao:

I miss my girls too. :sad:

:reject: I thought so, but didn't want to make any false assumptions since GG's been around longer than me!
:rockon: lovein' the outfit!
:hmm: I've seen her posting a while back.... can't remember when it was tho... it must've been this week somewhere!

:shifty: i'll start with managing one rockstar then ok? I'll get the little hyperactive one...

It's weird, I hardly ever drink anyway, and obviously haven't had anything to drink since I first suspected I was pregnant but lately I keep dreaming about it :lol: :drunk: :shrug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I know eh!? Seriously. Blows my mind. :lol:

No, no...this second PM doesn't yet exist, there's been some new developments :shifty:

Did i tell you i saw Andy not long ago. He's moving to Australia. :lmao:

New developments. Keep me updated. :hyper:

My new development is the boy is cooking my tea tommorow. :hyper::drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom