Pleban Girls Red Light Party....the offical destination of everything U2 and smutty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you guys see the new video of Iris, the girl from last night. She's such a great dancer. I can post the link if you want it.

Bye wild :wave: sorry I missed ya!
Hi Green Eyed Girl...how are you? Have you all been living it up in the other thread??? :evil:

greeneyedgirl said:
a little worn out from st louis, too much drinky drinky
yeah!! i'm still the town drunk!!

hey, we can use a town drunk in here :drunk: hell, we've already got a mayor and a few other officials :lol:

VintagePunk said:
A guy from a TO message group is bidding, and if he gets it, i'm taking two spots. And there are still spots left. :evil:

:ohmy:
how much per spot?

:lol: Depends on the final bid. And he e-mailed the seller, and although the sale says there are 8 spaces, you're apparently allowed 12, which will keep the cost down. At the current price, it's $90-something each.

wow, that is not bad at all. i wish i could go. i've used every last frequent flyer mile i ever had...:sad:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, what if I were able to arrange for Bono to come up to the box for a song or two? :D *wishes*

now in that case, i'd hitchhike :D i am wondering if i'm going to be able to catch a glimpse of him thursday or friday in arizona...god i hope.

thanks U2Girl...man, Bono showin' up at church...and he loves that place. He's been there a ton. :drool: i'd be the first on my knees if i thought he'd be coming.

:ohmy:

that sounded terribly dirty. :tsk:

Hey girls! :wave:

Just dropping by to see how Bri did!
Glad you have one down! :hug:

Best of luck on the others!!

Ok, back to homework :madspit:
Bye! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom