Pleban Girls Red Light Party....the offical destination of everything U2 and smutty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I would hope not to vomit....but what about fainting?...I could imagine passing out in his arms...and he'd be so concerned...maybe want to check on you after the show...*meanders into lalaland*
*imagines passing out on stage, waking up on plush sofa backstage...in Bono's dressing room. Looking up into his concerned face as he adjusts his stethescope to get *exactly* the right spot*

:combust:

U2Girl1978 said:
I seriously need to keep away from here for a few days....this is all too much.. :sigh:

but only a month to wait! you'll be part of all that excitement in no time at all :hug:

go ahead... try to stay away.... i dare ya....it won't work....its like lays potato chips, you can't have just a little....you need it all...all the time....makes you crazy to not check in, just a little bit.

greeneyedgirl said:
go ahead... try to stay away.... i dare ya....it won't work....its like lays potato chips, you can't have just a little....you need it all...all the time....makes you crazy to not check in, just a little bit.

:lol:

Well I am going away for three days this weekend....so I have a bit of a break :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

what about him thinking you overheated?......him giving you a cool bath? :laugh:

bono on the edge of the sofa wringing out a washcloth in a basin of cool water...gently dabbing my forehead, down my cheek, to my neck...and lower...*

:drool:

U2Girl1978 said:

:lol:

Well I am going away for three days this weekend....so I have a bit of a break :D
where are you going? i hope someplace fun! VP, i didn't notice you when you snuck back in :wave:

GG, i'm seriously thinking of adding StL if I can get a ticket, cause it's within driving distance for me.

ruffian said:

where are you going? i hope someplace fun! VP, i didn't notice you when you snuck back in :wave:

GG, i'm seriously thinking of adding StL if I can get a ticket, cause it's within driving distance for me.

Ruff, I'm wily, just like the Irish. :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

screw the wash cloth...in the desperation of the moment, with no wash cloth handy..he rips his shirt and uses it instead..:wink:
:lmao:

GG, i'm in kentucky

VP, I have no control over my life. It's insane! But i'll have to resume control in September, so might as well enjoy it while I can...

VintagePunk said:

Bri...is it too late for me? *whimper* :lol:

Yes.
I hate to tell ya girlie, but you have all the classic signs. I'm sorry, you're an addict.....like me.

Be proud.
My name is Jax, and I'm a blue crack addict...:wink:
...think we should set up some sort of AA for blue crack???

:laugh:

*ponders it*
Often the only cure is to purge the source right.....

Okay Bono...do your worst...:D

Last edited:
This is a completely insane question, I know, but since when have I ever let that stop me?

Do any of you ever associate people, consciously or unconsciously, (their attitides/their vibes/personalities) with their avatars?? Please tell me I'm not alone in this..
:help:

ruffian said:

I'm going to the other side of Massachusetts. :)

ruff, i can't remember who else is going, i think chizip.
you should go because its my birthday, that settles it.
in fact, you all should go and we'll have a big chocolate cake!

VintagePunk said:
This is a completely insane question, I know, but since when have I ever let that stop me?

Do any of you ever associate people, consciously or unconsciously, (their attitides/their vibes/personalities) with their avatars?? Please tell me I'm not alone in this..

oh, totally! speaking of which, i'm so sick of mine. wish i had something original....

ruffian said:

:lmao:

GG, i'm in kentucky

VP, I have no control over my life. It's insane! But i'll have to resume control in September, so might as well enjoy it while I can...

:sigh: For months now, it's been U2, U2, Bono, Bono, Bono...but up until recently, I was able to set it aside when need be, for school. Now, I just can't seem to get it together. Maybe it's an escape/excuse I'm using to avoid school.

VintagePunk said:

:giggle: :hug:
:yes:
It's true.......altho I haven't thought about it much...I kinda imagine you people as your avatars..which makes zero sense......:huh:

What does my avatar make you think of me? lol

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes.
I hate to tell ya girlie, but you have all the classic signs. I'm sorry, you're an addict.....like me.

Be proud.
My name is Jax, and I'm a blue crack addict...:wink:
...think we should set up some sort of AA for blue crack???

:laugh:

*ponders it*
Often the only cure is to purge the source right.....

Okay Bono...do your worst...:D

a 12-step plan...I like that!! and we can have our meetings... :shifty: ...here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom