Pleban Girls Red Light Party....the offical destination of everything U2 and smutty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vcr has been acting all weird, and I'm afraid the tape will get chewed. I should have it converted to DVD. It already chewed my HOF tape (grrrrrr)...luckily, it was minor.

Quick question before I leave

Any of you remember how much lower bowl tix were selling for face value including all the extra fees and mailling and stuff?

Guys, please don't hotlink to my pictures. I'm glad you enjoyed the stills, but save them to your own accounts. I'm dangerously close to running out of bandwidth in mine now.

Thanks.

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
All these pics are from the Achtung Baby: The Videos, The Cameos and Interference. It's on VHS...Dunno if it's on DVD...I have two copies of this on VHS...I think some of the pics are from the MW remix video and the rest are from a collage somewhere in the video

They are from Even Better Than the Real Thing, and please do not claim credit for stills you did not make.

While this really should be a private matter between the account holder and those that are hotlinking, I thought I'd give it a whirl and remind you that hotlinking is not cool :no: We have received a couple emails from other people also upset about hotlinked pictures in your threads.. :(

www.photobucket.com is super easy to use and you can store loads of pictures, so I would encourage those that do not have an account yet to get one...

Carry on :wave:

Miroslava said:
While this really should be a private matter between the account holder and those that are hotlinking, I thought I'd give it a whirl and remind you that hotlinking is not cool :no: We have received a couple emails from other people also upset about hotlinked pictures in your threads.. :(

www.photobucket.com is super easy to use and you can store loads of pictures, so I would encourage those that do not have an account yet to get one...

Carry on :wave:

Thanks for eminding us. I know i have my own account and i'm sure most of the girls do.. Sorry for any trouble we've caused

hotlinking? whats that? heard of it...probably did it without meaning too...
sorry if I did.

Hey girlies..anyone here?

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hello Ladies...

Hi Dis :flirt:
You can make me hot anytime you like :flirt:

Hotlinking, is when you take pics from other threads and stuff, and post them here.

Hot! Oooooh baby, you make me hot:flirt:

BRI!!! I almost screamed when I saw you here...damn I was hopping someone would show up...:applaud:

Bri :hug: don't worry about it. :hug: I didn't realize how late it was, either.

After you left, one of my old exes showed up on MSN. First thing he said was a comment about my Bono avatar. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Work is overrated VP :hug:

Sorry I ran out last night, it was rather rude on my part, leavin in the middle of your story and all. :hug:

Bri...tell the truth why you ran out...you were commin' to see me..you couldn't wait to get here:drool:

:lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Bri :hug: don't worry about it. :hug: I didn't realize how late it was, either.

After you left, one of my old exes showed up on MSN. First thing he said was a comment about my Bono avatar. :lol:

your bono avatar is dead sexy:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom