Pleban Girls Party - You Know That we're crazy about U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

We're the same age! :hyper: I'll be 17 in 41 days. :wink:

HAH I'm three full weeks older than you!!!! *sticks out tongue * :lol:

yay!

ok.. that was enough excitement for the day... too ... friggin.. hot..

oh btw, my dad came up here a little while ago, with a sleeping hedgehog in his hands (he wore gloves ofcourse) it was SO cute! :cute: sleeping an' all, in a ball.... I touched it softly.. it snored a bit too... :lol: but it didn't react... prolly scared as shit... my dad brought it back to the garden after that.... I love wild animals :cute:

Wild, clean thoughts... I dunno what they are... just heard somebody talk about it.. figured it's prolly something nice... :rolleyes:

Galeongirl said:

yay!

ok.. that was enough excitement for the day... too ... friggin.. hot..

oh btw, my dad came up here a little while ago, with a sleeping hedgehog in his hands (he wore gloves ofcourse) it was SO cute! :cute: sleeping an' all, in a ball.... I touched it softly.. it snored a bit too... :lol: but it didn't react... prolly scared as shit... my dad brought it back to the garden after that.... I love wild animals :cute:

Wild, clean thoughts... I dunno what they are... just heard somebody talk about it.. figured it's prolly something nice... :rolleyes:

:lol:

Yes, it's too hot to do anything!

Hedgehogs!! :cute:

Galeongirl said:

I think i used to experience them when i was younger :laugh:

Unfortunatey i discovered Bono and Bono & clean thoughts don't go together

:Bono corrupted me :tsk: :shame:

Can i spank him :shifty::drool:

Sarah's wanted a hedgehog for years now. :cute: I said no though, because I'm mean. :lol:

Wild, 37?? :ohmy: It was supposed to be that here today. I don't think it got up that high, but with the humidity, it's into the 40's. :madwife:

VintagePunk said:
Sarah's wanted a hedgehog for years now. :cute: I said no though, because I'm mean. :lol:

Wild, 37?? :ohmy: It was supposed to be that here today. I don't think it got up that high, but with the humidity, it's into the 40's. :madwife:

I'm not looking forward to it :no:

If we had any good looking male first aiders i'd "pass" out from the heat :shifty::sexywink:

ThoraSEB said:

I hope you feel better soon, and that the dr's visit will help. :hug:

Wakeboarding is SO much fun! I love it!! My ass is so sore today, so it hurts every time I sit down or get up. :lol: I was asking for it though. That's what I get every time I get too confident and try to show off by doing tricks. :lol:

I really wanna try wakeboarding. :drool:

yeah i hopei can get an appointment. I hope i get the doctor who is a U2 fan. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom