Pleban Girls Party - You have Bono mail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
I love squirrels :sad: :scream:. Kill the cat VP! :madwife:

We've hated it for years, for various reasons. :mad: I swear, if Sarah could have gotten ahold of it, she would have killed it. :mad:

And after, we discovered a dead baby bird on our front walk - the fucking thing's on a rampage, terrorizing the neighbourhood wildlife!! :scream: :sigh:

VintagePunk said:
Sarah came out, chased it, and it ran into our backyard....got a few feet in, then dropped the squirrel. Sarah went up to it, it was breathing but not really moving...she stayed there and protected it, then the man two doors down and a couple of his sons came over...one of the boys picked up the squirrel with a glove and put it on top of our gardening shed. It's still up there. Then, just a few feet from where it was on the grass was another squirrel about the same age, dead. :sad: :sad: We put water and seeds out for it...hopefully it'll live. :(

Damn cat. :madwife: :mad:

:madwife: :mad:

my cats have killed birds before and I hate it, but I do love my cats. they just annoy me sometimes, lol! one of them is called Molly actually ;)

I don't know what else to do for the squirrel - we called a wildlife rehabilitation person 45 minutes out of town (Woodstock, actually)...left a message, hopefully she'll get back to us. Alas, there are none here where we live.

I think we're kind of sensitive about dead animals at the moment. :reject: :lol:

Okay, I'm done ranting. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

We've hated it for years, for various reasons. :mad: I swear, if Sarah could have gotten ahold of it, she would have killed it. :mad:

And after, we discovered a dead baby bird on our front walk - the fucking thing's on a rampage, terrorizing the neighbourhood wildlife!! :scream: :sigh:

:angry: Ugh that is just disgusting! Damn cats.

Thanks for the PM Jem! :hug:

well the best thing you can do it make sure if stays warm
wrap a hot water battle in a cloth
or if you dont have one put hot water in a
bottle and put it a sock and put it up against
the little baby
they can die from cold shock even in 90 degree
weather

FlyYourKite said:
Hi Jem! :hug: :heart: The flight back home was loooooong. Yesterday was really tiring. It's not all the time you get to be in 4 countries in one day! Northern Ireland, Ireland, The Netherlands and Canada to be exact. :crack: :lol:

:crack: 4 countries :crazy: glad youre back safe. bets its nice to be in your own bed. :wink:

Can't wait to see pics :hyper:

WildHoney said:

You wouldn't be saying that if you saw & heard me at a football match :lol:

The swearing that comes out of my muth, generally towrds the ref :madwife:

:lol: I act crazy like that whenever I watch hockey. :lol: It's a lot of fun! :D

VintagePunk said:
Anyway...Fly, so good to have you back! :hug: :) Sorry things didn't go according to plan, but hopefully you had a good time while you were able to be there?

:hug: I still had a great time, yep! I'm actually glad things worked out this way. There was too much I'd be missing this summer that I'd feel awful about - my grandmother's 90th birthday party, my dad's operation, etc. So this way, I got the best of both worlds! Northern Ireland was absolutely gorgeous and it was really nice meeting family. :)

VintagePunk said:

We've hated it for years, for various reasons. :mad: I swear, if Sarah could have gotten ahold of it, she would have killed it. :mad :

:scream: :sad: :madwife:

Wild football refs :madwife:

Hope the World Cup refs are decent :madwife:

FlyYourKite said:

:hug: I still had a great time, yep! I'm actually glad things worked out this way. There was too much I'd be missing this summer that I'd feel awful about - my grandmother's 90th birthday party, my dad's operation, etc. So this way, I got the best of both worlds! Northern Ireland was absolutely gorgeous and it was really nice meeting family. :)

That's good to hear!

I love Ireland! :heart: It's such a beautiful country! :love:

Back
Top Bottom