Pleban Girls Party - You Elevate My Soul!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fly!!! :hug: Someone's here! :happy:

Who are you getting tickets for? :lol:

Not that I've been sitting here refreshing for three hours. :shifty: I actually went back to sleep for a while, and just got back from dropping Sarah off.

Yay you're still here!! :hyper: How are you doing? :hug:

.....http://www.whatsonstage.com/dl/page...00&PHPSESSID=03b4dc2567df85eb52bf5fef82401ea1 :shifty:

:drool: We didn't think she'd actually go back to the role...she said she was done and done. But this CANNOT be missed. :lol: *crazy* Whyyy does it have to be all the way in London? I've been investigating Zoom Airline's cheap flights. Have you heard anything about them VP?

*tries to calm down* :laugh:

OMG, how awesome that you're going to see her!!! :hyper: You're right, you can't miss this!

I know nothing about airlines. :reject: I'm like this hick, non-airliney person. Wild should be home in a few hours, maybe she can help?

I'm very well, thanks. :) Sort of had an inner freak-out all day yesterday with the news about the native standoff. Worried that he'd go out there and get in the midst of some violence, or something, but it turns out that he's blissfully apolitical :drool: Said last night that both sides are dumbasses, basically. I'm far more outraged about the whole thing than he is. :lol:

How are you? How far into the exam thing are you now?

VintagePunk said:
OMG, how awesome that you're going to see her!!! :hyper: You're right, you can't miss this!

I know nothing about airlines. :reject: I'm like this hick, non-airliney person. Wild should be home in a few hours, maybe she can help?

I'm very well, thanks. :) Sort of had an inner freak-out all day yesterday with the news about the native standoff. Worried that he'd go out there and get in the midst of some violence, or something, but it turns out that he's blissfully apolitical :drool: Said last night that both sides are dumbasses, basically. I'm far more outraged about the whole thing than he is. :lol:

How are you? How far into the exam thing are you now?

:yikes: Sorry! My grandma called and talked forever, I hope you're still here. :lol:

I know, seriously this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for this/her because she'll never go back to the role again. I must seize!! :hyper:

I heard all that crap going on with the native standoff! Just shocking and completely ridiculous. :| I'm glad to hear he doesn't care to get involved though!

I'm good! I had my first exam yesterday which was surprisingly easy. Half of of the MC questions were from the midterm - EXACTLY the same - so I was sitting there like "Is this for real?" :lol:

:lol: I just got off the phone with my sister! She lives just a few minutes from where everything's going on, and she's been calling with updates. Okay, this is just weird and freaky. First my cousin and now my sister are like 2 or 3 minutes from a national news event. :yikes: :lol:

So when are you coming back from Ireland? Didn't it say the play's not starting till Sept?

Easy exams :drool:

Back
Top Bottom