Pleban Girls Party - You Elevate My Soul!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
1068829938edward_norton.jpg

Thanks babe, hopefully this won't be too big a deal. :D

OMg!

Someone's kidnapped Edge's goatee!?!

Is it being held ransom?

Do we need to start a rescue effiort?

:ohmy:

It was the only hair edgie had left :sad:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

OMg!

Someone's kidnapped Edge's goatee!?!

Is it being held ransom?

Do we need to start a rescue effiort?

:ohmy:

It was the only hair edgie had left :sad:

:lmao: Damn you are too funny. You scared Edges hair away! :wink: But I'd be more then happy to be the ransom to get it back from Ed. :sexywink:

Thank you SG! :hyper: :kiss: :bow:

<---- awww look at my new pretty boy. :hyper: :drool: :faint:
SG I saw STay, it was a very strange and interesting film.

VP you go! Have a good time! :wink: :heart:

Russty Cat said:
<---- awww look at my new pretty boy. :hyper: :drool: :faint:
SG I saw STay, it was a very strange and interesting film.

VP you go! Have a good time! :wink: :heart:

Yeah, it was a really interesting concept. I wasn't crazy about the way they actually carried it out. You know that feeling, at the end of a movie where it's like WTF? :confused: Ok, I get what this was, but why this, that and the other thing? And you think of ways you would have done things differently, etc...

this was definitely that sort of film for me

edge.jpg

larry.jpg

adam.jpg

bono.jpg

Mr. Cat just came in and saw the new avi and he said "Fuck", but when he says it sounds more like "Foock" and then he shook his head and laughed. :giggle:

:yawn: It was a rather draining day for me, folks. I think I'm going to put a movie on and watch it from the comfort of my bed. :hug: talk to you all again soon. :heart: G'night

SG I definetly got that same feeling at the end I was waiting for more answers in a way. Or more of a greater mystery. I was sort of pissed off in way. I felt like they could have developed the idea more like you did as well. It just felt like a great beginning and middle and then it just sort of ended. Like they ran out of time to fully develop the concept. I love Ewan and Ryan Gosling so I enjoyed seeing them in the same film, but it wasn't one of my favorites by far.

Hi Tre :wave: :hug:

It was really nice here today too. The kids and I went for a walk. And they played outside all afternoon. A few more weeks and it will probably be stinkin hot here. :lol:

Hi Weldy :wave: :hug:

I forgot CSI is on. I'm gonna go watch the last half of it. See you guys later. :wave: :heart: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom