Pleban Girls Party - You Elevate My Soul!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thora, may I ask you some personal questions about this? Maybe you've written about it in that thread, but I haven't gotten that far yet...

Sure Jez! Feel free to PM me, now that you're premium! :D I haven't gone into too much detail on that thread, but I'd be happy to talk more with you about this.

I actually have to take off in a few minutes, but send me a PM or an email thora_seb@yahoo.ca and we'll chat more.

Ok, I'll check through the thread, and then I'll see if there's more I would like to ask.

You have a great day, and thanks :hug:

OMG! :hyper: I have to do a project for AP enviro, and I remembered doing something familiar last year in regular enviro, so I looked through my old work and I have the same exact project and I got an A on it! :happy:

sami0201 said:
OMG! :hyper: I have to do a project for AP enviro, and I remembered doing something familiar last year in regular enviro, so I looked through my old work and I have the same exact project and I got an A on it! :happy:

That's awesome :rockon: So are you just going to copy your old project? :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: thats not a bad problem to have :wink:

Watch anything good?

I found it funny because normally I don't even watch tv/movies very often :lol:

Anyway, I watched Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat while working out (because I ran out of U2 DVDs to watch :grumpy: ), Moulin Rouge, and then I just got sucked into watching Survivor :crack: :lol:

hannahbday.jpg

paigebday.jpg

obaby.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Ah! :up: I love Moulin Rouge, and Survivor (although I don't usually care for the show) was actually interesting tonight

Today was the first time I saw Moulin Rouge...I enjoyed it, although no one warnd me that it was sad :sad: :lol: Tonights episode of Survivor was interesting...I usually watch that show, but I haven't gotten the chance to this season because of the amount of homework I've been having :shrug:

No problem - I'm planning on being lazy tomorrow, I only have a few things I have to do, and then I'm going to watch movies and play sims for hours, if I can :drool:

That'll mean at least one wedding :hyper: :wink:

:hyper:

My friend that I haven't seen since New Years Eve is coming over tomorrow, so I'm :happy: Except then I have to go to my little brothers lacrosse scrimage thing :|

VintagePunk said:
SG!! :hug: :heart: I've been thinking of you. How did things go today?

:hug: Thanks :heart: It went well. We had a nice talk, and I think we were both feeling a lot better about things before we said goodbye. It's obvious that this is not going to be something which resolves itself overnight, but it's been going on long enough that I already knew that.

I think what we're doing is the best thing for both of us; though sometimes more so for him than me :wink: But isn't that always the case with men and women? :laugh:

It's funny, just having the chance to really talk things over and have a heart to heart with him made all the difference in my mood. I was so scatterbrained earlier, and have been for a few days at least, and I'm focusing much better on things now.

I may even get some writing done! :happy:

:heart: You guys keep my spirits up when things get tough, and I want to make sure you all know how much you help me. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom