Pleban Girls Party - You Elevate My Soul!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet dreams, Jez! :hug: See ya later sami! :hug:

I was going to get my hair cut last week, but have put it off until the end of the month. There's a 20th anniversary party that I'm going to, so I'll get it cut a few days before that.

VintagePunk said:

The town that is now in possession of the land in question are creating this frenzy, as I've just seen on the news. Idiots. :headbang: They're closing schools, businesses...the natives have no problem with other residents, it's with the gov't and the police. :|

It's going to escalate until someone gets killed. :|

:hug:

:sad: :( -

I'm such an idiot! I went looking through some other threads, just to... well, I don't know. But anyway, I think I just found what's wrong with me. And I should have figured a lot sooner... :banghead:

Utoo said:
Officially, the criteria for a diagnosis of depression require:

I. Depressed mood OR loss of interest/pleasure

PLUS 5 or more of these:
1. sleep problems (too much or too little)
2. loss of interest in things that used to make you happy
3. guilt---feelings of worthlessness or inappropriate guilt
4. decreased energy
5. poor concentration compared to usual
6. appetite--increased or decreased
7. "psychomotor agitation or retardation"--basically, you're either exhausted feeling/hate moving around, or your body feels like it wants to bounce off the walls
8. Suicidal ideation

Copied from ZC. I have all of the ones on the list. That's it, I'm gonna call my doctor tomorrow and set up an appointment... :sigh: I hate doctors...

JezSnape said:

Copied from ZC. I have all of the ones on the list. That's it, I'm gonna call my doctor tomorrow and set up an appointment... :sigh: I hate doctors...

:hug: Whoops, just noticed that you saw that post in the thread I linked to. Keep reading that thread - there's a lot of good and helpful stuff there.

Yeah, Thora, that's the one I copied the list from. I remember being in there when I started coming here, like in nov/dec, but then I only had like three of the things on the list. The thing is, people around here who are slightly sad always say they're depressed, so I never really figured I could be for real!
:reject: Sorry, I'm going on about me again...

:hug: No worries Jem! I've posted in that thread a couple times. If you ever need to talk, let me know! I've been there, and am still going through it! :hug:

JezSnape said:

:hug: i hate dcotors too but its best to go just to get it checked out :hug:

i recognise a few things on the list in myself but not enough to be worried about i dont think :) :hug:

Yeah, I'm gonna read through some of it now, so I'll guess I'll be here with you for some time longer.

And thanks for all the hugs, guys :hug: :hug:

JezSnape said:
Yeah, Thora, that's the one I copied the list from. I remember being in there when I started coming here, like in nov/dec, but then I only had like three of the things on the list. The thing is, people around here who are slightly sad always say they're depressed, so I never really figured I could be for real!

:hug: That's ok Jez, were here for the good times and the bad

If you feel you have got it please go and speak to a professinal .

JezSnape said:

don't worry about that! we're always here to listen and try help other people though if you feel that way then its best to talk to a professional :hug:

Back
Top Bottom