Pleban Girls Party - You Elevate My Soul!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
Thora :hug: I know it's tough, but have you ever tried to tell him? I'd always wonder what could have been. I know it's different because I'm only 16 :lol: But I told one of my best friends a few years ago and.... :shifty: I'd probably be with him if I still lived there. :sigh: :heart:

No, I've never told him anything, sami. I probably should grab a pair of balls and tell him. I've liked him for about 5 years now. God, I'm such a tool. :lol:

Crushes!

I finally got my crush to start calling during the day, so we talked a bit today :love:

Top 5 is over "I can't dance" was at number 1 :lol:

bonoishot said:

awwww :( :hug:

you need to share? :hug:

It's just the situation I posted the link to. It could get violent (it has in the past), he has family that lives there, and he'll probably go out there, too. I don't blame him, but I'll still worry. :sad:

ThoraSEB said:
Very cool, sami! :up:

I talked to my crush the other night, and yeah. I fell for him even more after our conversation. I've liked the guy for so long now. The problem is that he's one of my best friends, and I don't want to screw up our friendship. Why does this always have to happen to me?! :madwife:

:hug: thats my problem aswell! not only is my crush a really good friend but i work with him , good one jem :lmao:

sami0201 said:
Thora :hug : I know it's tough, but have you ever tried to tell him? I'd always wonder what could have been. I know it's different because I'm only 16 :lol : But I told one of my best friends a few years ago and.... :shifty: I'd probably be with him if I still lived there. :sigh: :heart:

awww :( :hug: do you still see him when you go home! at least you had the guts to tell him :hug:

WildHoney said:

I think that squirrel was NUTS :lmao:

It was "furry" entertaining

Only in England would you get a squirrel on the field of play

Maybe he/she was attracted to all the nuts on the pitch :shifty:

:lmao:

yeah, elsewhere in europe they have fireworks and flares instead of squirrels:wink:

sami0201 said:
Just read that article, VP. :| :hug:

The town that is now in possession of the land in question are creating this frenzy, as I've just seen on the news. Idiots. :headbang: They're closing schools, businesses...the natives have no problem with other residents, it's with the gov't and the police. :|

It's going to escalate until someone gets killed. :|

Gotta start dinner, I'll be in and out for a bit.

I think I'm going to bed, I've been feeling really crappy all day. I might be on again in a few hours, I never sleep good when I feel bad.

:hmm: I never really sleep much at all, even if it feels like I'm sleeping all the time...

Back
Top Bottom