Pleban Girls Party...you can watch if ya wanna...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes blow baby blow&get those tissues at the ready, you're gonna need em esp Wild! Virgins? Doesn't seem like it to me either Wild!!

Hi Mucca&Dis!! Great to welcome you!!

:wave: :wink:

Really, i should be studying, but i might be able to finish i off tom if i stay off ALL DAY!!!! :sexywink: :scream: :no: I'm a bloody addict! :help: :coocoo:

~BrightestStar~ said:

elevated1HD.jpg

And girl! you have too many senses...is your sexual sense tingling too? :lmao:

I know mine is now after that pic!

so bri...spill it! whats with you, your turning everyone on in here:wink:

susanp6 said:

:wave: :wink:

Really, i should be studying, but i might be able to finish i off tom if i stay off ALL DAY!!!! :sexywink: :scream: :no: I'm a bloody addict! :help: :coocoo:

Susan!!!! :hug:

I feel the evil inside clawing it's way out :evil:

susanp6 said:
Yes blow baby blow&get those tissues at the ready, you're gonna need em esp Wild! Virgins? Doesn't seem like it to me either Wild!!

R

tissues? its alittle sticky for tissues, I prefer a towel.........:ohmy: oh we are talking about noses...oh I see:wink:

hey susan:wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Seems I'm just too hot to handle...:shrug:

"pretty little thing won't ya light my candle cause momma bri's too hard to handle..da da da da da da...."

You took the words out my mouth then Dis! That pic is making me seriously H!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Ok it's time to get some homework...let's see how well I can multitask

Although I just might end up like Susan lol

Bri gone to grab a bite eh? A bite of what i wonder and did she say that 'cos she knew we'd be cracking up!! :lmao: :lmao:

WildHoney said:
Just sitting here eating a banana....

They remind me of something...now what is it???

:lol: A couple of weeks ago, I bought a bunch of the biggest bananas I've ever seen. Every time I went into the kitchen, I giggled at the whole phallic nature of them. I'm easily amused. :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: A couple of weeks ago, I bought a bunch of the biggest bananas I've ever seen. Every time I went into the kitchen, I giggled at the whole phallic nature of them. I'm easily amused. :laugh:

:lmao:

I'm sure there's bigger that you haven't seen :wink:

X00118_9_bono.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom