Pleban Girls Party...you can watch if ya wanna...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes my pup seems ok, he was scared when I grabbed him and didn't want to move, I had to pick him up and get him and I off the roof...thank god for adreneline.........makes you do things you normally cannot.

Drawers:drool:

Hey Dis...

Want to polish B's apples?
appleB.jpg

It's so big...I might need help...:D

Well i never!!! It's definitely a big one!! I'll offer help, if help is needed!!!! :ohmy: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey Dis...

Want to polish B's apples?
appleB.jpg

It's so big...I might need help...:D

oh yeah:drool: my thats a mighty big apple, I'd be more than happy to help:wink: What should I bring to polish it ?

I hate to hear of any animal being in danger!! :(

Thank god your doggy is ok! Only the other day, i was laughing with my mum about how crazy cats are about going up trees&hanging off the branches, etc! :huh:

The silly moggies, but it does look so funny! :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh...whatever's handy...:wink:

Dis, have you ever read the convo b/w Chizip and me?

ok...I may have something..on me I can use:shifty:

no I didn't bri..what were you guys up to, as if I couldn't guess:lmao:

What a hilarious convo that was, Bri!!! I can't get over how you managed to start that!! Good news about Drawers eh? :hyper:

We want the kissing to begin!! :ohmy:

Yep, sounds as if Wild&hubby can hardly keep their hands off each other! :giggle:

iPodAd2.jpg
[/IMG]

there's something about this pic I find :drool: :drool: but I cannot put my finger on it.....you girls know what it may be?

:wink:

It is working and yes I remember reading it now:lmao: :lmao: you dirty little monkey!!!!!:drool: sooo proud!

hmm...the purple in that pic is rather nice, that maybe it

Is wanton maybe the right word Dis??

Oh god yes that is a naughty looking one - looks like he's about to swallow that mic whole Bri!! :ohmy:

hope you can read the whole apple- polishing convo Dis!! :up:

Dismantled said:
hey again! cannot tear myself away!

I am not really organizing my undies I am sorting out the keepers and the throwers, cause I just got some new ones today.

YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT MY LITTLE DO DID!! MY HEART IS STILL RACING!

*catches breath.....we have a porch on our second floor and a shed roof under it...my dog scaled the porch railing..a good 4 feet...and JUMPED down onto the tin shed roof!!!:shocked: I had to climb onto the roof, grabb the dog..run with the dog 50lbs..not light, across the muddy wet lawn...IN MY SOCKS AND PJ'S... and put the dog back in the house!! OH MY GOD!

Ahh are you both ok?

Off to bath ALfie now...wish me luck...

Oh you read it then Dis!!! Yipee! :applaud: Yes, isn't she quite the dirty monkey?! :eyebrow: :wink:

Oh shiny leather!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Good luck with the bathing Wild! :huh:

Grabbin' some grub! Why does that sound so funny to me? I'm such a child! :wink:

WildHoney said:

Ahh are you both ok?

Off to bath ALfie now...wish me luck...

Yes wild..phew we are fine:hug: it was scary!!!:sad:

Susan, bri is a dirty monkey! Shes not the only one though:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom