Pleban Girls Party - Worldwide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:love: :clingstojem:

:flirt: :clingsback:

So its just you, me, Bono and a bath. :drool:

Grab your loofa and jump on in. :sexywink:

loofas.jpg

:combust:

How are you?

:shifty: who needs a loofa? :drool: I'd prefer to scrub Bono clean with my bare hands...

I'm fine... tired of a day working... :sigh: had to clean the damn freezer part of the supermarket... that was COLD

and how are you?:hug:

Galeongirl said:
:rolleyes: friends of friends are annoying.....

:flirt: glad my pic cheered you up... :lol: it sure as hell cracked me up to make it...

:shifty: except for the Bono parts tho... :drool: they more :combust: ed me...

Bono always :combust:s me. :drool:

This guy is a real idiot. I was whinging about him to the bar guy Ian and Ian was like i think he annoys everyone. :wink::lol:

Galeongirl said:
:shifty: who needs a loofa? :drool: I'd prefer to scrub Bono clean with my bare hands...

I'm fine... tired of a day working... :sigh : had to clean the damn freezer part of the supermarket... that was COLD

and how are you?:hug:

Cleaning with bare hands.....:drool::combust:

:shifty:

11.gif
Yikes that sounds fun. ::| At least your nice and warm now though at home.

cat-had-a-rough-night.jpg

This reminds me of my neighbours cat when it got drunk once. :lmao:

Galeongirl said:
:lmao: how did it do that? what did it drink???

:lol: my kitty doesn't like alcohol, it smells.... :hmm: except for eggnog

She had left some wine out in her wine galss went out the room, came back and it was drinking out of the glass. :lmao: It obviously wasn't used to drinking wine and got drunk real quick. :ohmy:

Galeongirl said:
when did he say he'd ring you back?

He didn't but he was hoping to meet this weekend so thats a few days away. Maybe hes changed his mind. :|

Either way wether he can meet this weekend or not, you think he could phone and just say " im sorry we can't meet this weekend...how about the weekend after...."

Men. :mad:

I don't know if that was directed at me or Jem (I'm assuming it was her, since she's looking so babe-alicious) but I'll answer anyways. :lol:

I'm doing pretty good. Work is a bit insane today, so I'm taking a wee little break to have a bit of fun.

How YOU doin'?! :sexywink:

:flirt: at the both of you ofcourse

:drool: I'm fine... decided I'm gonna do a marathon SG fics... :drool: finished On the rising tide yesterday, started re-reading Out of Control today...

Aww thanks girls. :eek:

It feels weird having short again again. :lol:

I like it though. It has volume to it now. :lol:

Hey thora. :hug: A blue crack break sounds great to me. :drool:

Sorry for disappearing, i noticed loads of rubbish on a chair behind me on one of those pics s o i went and cropped the pic, then added it to the pleban picture thread. :lol:

Thanks girls. :hug: It went fine. I have to add a few more things to it tomorrow, but the person who requested it was very pleased with what I was able to do this afternoon. I have to do another small photo shoot tomorrow, but it shouldn't be too difficult. I definitely work best under pressure! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom