Pleban Girls Party - Worldwide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coupons... the last coupons I saw were for discounts at KFC. :lol: Not sure if that will help much :wink:

What I really need to do is get up earlier so I can make sandwiches for lunch and avoid the tolls on the freeway, and stuff like that... I'm so lazy, it's just easier to pay more for things so I don't have to do anything. :reject:

So, what have you been up to lately? Sorry I didn't send that PM back... I had a total mental blank :|

Sad_Girl said:

Nope - St George's cross is the Flag of England - the Flag of the UK is the Union Flag which is a combination of the Scottish Flag, the Northern Ireland flag and the English flag

418.gif

:applaud: Well done Sg. :hug:

It still hurts. :sad: Seems a bit better though. I came on for a catch up as i have the day off. :drool: Gonna get my hair done later. :D I have so much to do though. :scream: Need to tidy the flat and sort out some stuff at the post office.

i definitely feel ready to finish my day!! i've hardly done anything and i feel exhausted!

Ali - grrr about dentists bills, i still can't figure out why they're so expensive :( :confused:

:madwife: indeed!

i am pretty ambivalent about dentists because of my history of nasty teeth ailments and the fact that they can heal my pain :wink:

but on the other hand half these ailments have arisen due to the fact that i am insanely poor and cannot get my teeth looked at/repaired regularly :sad:

Glad the shoulder is a bit better, Jem! And yay for hair-doing...
boo for cleaning up. My room is still a pig sty... :reject:

The problem isn't paying the bill so much, I have insurance so I get over half of it back... it's just going to affect my savings plan for my holiday, which was ambitious to start with... :(
It's okay though, it just means I'll have to be a bit more sensible with spending money when I'm overseas :wink:

I've been to good dentists and bad dentists, Fiona... my philosophy is, when it comes to people messing with your teeth, it's worth paying more to get a good job done!
Thanks for those links in the other thread... Party Girl was funny! And I do have those boots, I just haven't listened to them yet... :reject:
Bono referred to messing up Party Girl when they played it in Melbourne, except he messed up again and said they did it in Adelaide... :lol: Silly Bono... :cute:

andberlin said:

but on the other hand half these ailments have arisen due to the fact that i am insanely poor and cannot get my teeth looked at/repaired regularly :sad:

:hug: I don't have that excuse any more... I'm just lazy and afraid of pain :reject:
(Not that I'm rolling butt naked in cash or anything, but I could have afforded check ups for the last couple of years.)

oh, most of the dentists i have been to have actually been pretty good, it's just the cost of seeing them on a student income is nigh on impossible. i need major surgery on mine, but i have no idea how i'm gonna mke it happen....oh well...

haha! that was a rather zealous post wasn't it?! like: LISTEN! NOW! :lol: :reject: bono's an absolute classic, honestly, i have absolutely no idea how he gets away with it :lol:

Student income sucks... :( :hug: I hope you can work something out!

I don't mind people telling me to watch/listen to U2 :wink: I was more worried that my other post was zealous... "go to the dentist NOW and hang the expense!" :reject:

Bono gets away with it cos he's Bono :D

I need to get to bed... early start tomorrow and am going to a funeral later on... :(

Seeya! :wave:

i should be too :reject:

no, i know what you mean with the dentist thing - nothing worse than someone who sends you running around in circles :madwife:

:( hope all goes well with the funeral - sweet dreams :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
What's everyone doing, sleeping? :madwife: :wink:

:angry: No i was trying to get across a closed brigde in my stupid town.

:p

I went to meet Kat for lunch and couldn't get accross the bridge that links 2 parts of our town, theyre fixing the rbidge and had closed it to even pedestrians. :angry: The construction company did put on taxis to ferry people round over anohter bridge and to the other side of the bridge. :wink:

So had lunch with Kat. :hyper: Then came home mopped the kitchen floor and went to get my hair cut. :hyper: Have had loads cut off. It was half way down my back, its now just past shoulder length. Will posts a picture when my batteries have charged. :shifty:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

So had lunch with Kat. :hyper: Then came home mopped the kitchen floor and went to get my hair cut. :hyper: Have had loads cut off. It was half way down my back, its now just past shoulder length. Will posts a picture when my batteries have charged. :shifty:

Ooh! :flirt: sounds hot! :combust: :) can't wait to see it

How's the shoulder? :hug:

Have been for a pub tea.....mmmmm pub tea....:drool:. Anyway me Kat and Craig sat down, decided what to order and craig went up to the bar to order and this eejit friend of craigs coame over, " said i have no friends" and invited himself to sit with us. :happy::|:mad:

I was not happy. He annoys the hell outta me. :mad:

GG2 your pic has cheered me up. :bow:

:rolleyes: friends of friends are annoying.....

:flirt: glad my pic cheered you up... :lol: it sure as hell cracked me up to make it...

:shifty: except for the Bono parts tho... :drool: they more :combust: ed me...

Back
Top Bottom