Pleban Girls Party: Workin' our way through all four....starting with Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Did you read the Adam/Larry one? :lol: that's pretty scandalous too :wink:

I'm behind on BP :reject:

I've only got Wild's set of *ahem*stories :lol:

Anyway, i must get going now.

I'm not in college till 2 tomorrow :happy:

Goodnight everybody here!....dont know where susan has got to :hmm:

xx :hug: xx

:lol: I have this almsot serious (if unrealistic) fear that if I get to meet him again in Detroit, Adam will have read my posts here and realize who I am. :reject:

"That sweet, Shy girl was the one who writes all of that stuff about me?" :shocked:

:reject:

Sad_Girl said:

:drool: I think I need to make an ice cream run ... need some chocolate to go along with these sexy pictures :wink:

:yes: :laugh:
I should have gotten some stock in Ben & Jerry's this year! The amount I've eaten since the tour started, and while reading print-outs of some of the captions, and on ocassion writing up my own stuff. :lmao: :lmao:

But guess what, I still [tho probably slowerly] am losing weight! :D

hi all!!! :hug:s

Last edited:
OOOO Kay I need meeting nuances details.....

have people been asking bono or any of the others for hugs...or just going for it or some mix.....

What about asking to havre your photo taken with them.....

they got scared off going into MSG because some foooooools :rant: :scream:
rushed ? bono's car? so that was it for any of them in going into rehearal.

Did any of you meet them coming out of ] rehearsal???
I haven't tried that yet.

I'm envious that some of you all got to meet them in the DAYTIME.....I've only see them in the not so bright lights around the Garden :madspit: . :wink:

Last edited:
I met Edge on his way out after the Wed concert and got an autograph, then shook his hand on the way in to the concert Friday. That same day, Bono was shaking hands on his way in to the soundcheck, and I asked for a hug and git a kiss on the cheek instead. :heart:

I'm pretty good SG! :hug: How about yourself? I just got back from dinner a little while ago and it is absolutely POURING here complete with lightning and thunder :drool: I got soaked though.

in order to
Sad_Girl said:
I met Edge on his way out after the Wed concert and got an autograph, then shook his hand on the way in to the concert Friday. That same day, Bono was shaking hands on his way in to the soundcheck, and I asked for a hug and git a kiss on the cheek instead. :heart:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

if you were clear-headed enuff what happened with other folks AND>>>>>>

when were they getting in?

between 1PM - 4PM?

and when did the leave after rehearsal??? 5P-6P???

SSee i have to tryyyy and tell my {the one I have difficulty with } art teaxcher i prbably can't make it to TWO sat's in a row Oct 7 & 14 in order to tyr and meet them IN the Daytime!!!!!

:rant: i'm going :huh: :crazy: trying to get as chances as possible in order for hoopwefully things to work out! :scream: arg!!!

I've got some much else extra thing s that this is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck it!!!!! how am I EVER gonna meet Bono :sad: and get photos w him & the others, too! :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom