Pleban Girls Party: Workin' our way through all four....starting with Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pictures! pictures! we demand pictures! (hell, i was there and i want pictures).

ruffian said:

we all thought of you in toronto when eddie came out to play--it was one of the first things we said after the show!

I was so happy that you guys where there when he came out!!! That made it okay for me. I did cry a bit though. :lol: Still do just thinking about it. I know other people don't get it, but to have the two groups of men that have made life bareable sometimes for me over the last 20 years just blows my mind. Its like a dream come true.

I'm still hoping to add a second show, but so far I've been told if I get a second show it has to be seats. :( No GA and I have to pass some tests before I'm even gonna be allowed to go to the first show. It fucking sucks and I know the doctors are right, but I want to do GA just once! But I don't think it will be this tour. So dammit they have to tour again soon. :lol:

Fly I'm doing good....how you doin? :flirt: :kiss: :giggle:

FlyYourKite said:
Wild I read you and Jem got to meet Edge!! :hyper:

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

WildHoney said:

Russty I got some pictures for you would that make it better??

That would so make it better!!! Pictures!!!! :hyper: :hug:

36772474-L.jpg

Eddie is back to my favorite Eddie look. He is just so hot! Him and B together just makes my brain want to ooze out of my ears. :faint:

Wild, you lucky thing!

I am gonna have to capitalise this bit - OMFG, YOU LUCKY THING, DID YOU TOUCH HIM?? WHAT DID YOU SAY? OMG!!:drool:

Tilli said:
Wild, you lucky thing!

I am gonna have to capitalise this bit - OMFG, YOU LUCKY THING, DID YOU TOUCH HIM?? WHAT DID YOU SAY? OMG!!:drool:

It goes so quick. At times like that the boys have a very limited time to greet fans.

He said hi and i said something like it's Our birthdays(Jem's & Mine) can you play Party Girl and he smiled sweetly.

Bono ran late again. Must buy that man an alarm clock :lol:

:hug: :hug: I'm here girls...just catching up on old threads.
I just read the one from the day I met Bono, and it brought it all back!!!! :love: :happy: :hyper:

I'm also trying to YSI the two mpg files I have for Jess (Mrs. Edge) of her on stage with him. I'll post them after I make sure she gets copies. :)

:hyper::hyper:

aww that girl emailed you your edge pics quickly wild

hi girlsssssssss, i miss the TO/Chi people :( but its great to get back and see eveeryone who i havent seen since TO or from before i left, missed yo gals :hug:

*goes to photobucket* :wink:

wild what great pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love:

VP!!!!!!! :hug:

OMG Wild....holy fuck!!!!!!!! :combust: :combust:

I need to get my pics onto Photobucket, but I'm trying to do a million things at once, and I'm STILL exhausted. Only got 5 hours sleep last night. :yawn:

Ruff I just sent ya an email, but its from my hotmail account, cuz my regular account is being a bitch for some reason today. :madspit: :lol:

Russty!!!!! :hug:

Jem!!!!!! :hug: Did you and Wild have a good flight?

Oh, I actually have some of your stuff here. :lol: A handbag from the Hilton and a bag (Prince's Trust) that was left in storage at the Hyatt.

:hug: VP! I'm so glad your home safely.

Wild I love that your wearing a Ramones t-shirt in the pictures with Edge. :heart: I have mad love for the Ramones. :yes:

I was driving Mr. Cat crazy all week while you guys were gone. Every time a report came in that someone got to meet one of the band members I had to tell him all about it. "See if I was there! :rant: " :lol: He did bring me flowers one night, but that doesn't compete with Edge. :no: :giggle:

girls :hug:
it's sad to be apart...i'm just gonna have to get to boston.

the flight was good, i slept for a lot, we kept napping!

*clings to everyone* :sad: :hug:

i wanna go to the show tonight, too much is never enough :lol:

i forgot about that stuff :reject: was half a sleep this morning forgot to go pic it up :lol:

if you come to boston you can give me them then :Evil: or ill send you the money to post them :wink:

VP:hug:

Did you have a good time at all your shows?:hyper: sorry I am alittle behind here.

Do you have anymore to go to?

Back
Top Bottom