Pleban Girls Party: Workin' our way through all four....starting with Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
There are worse things than scheduling an appointment to get your wisdom teeth out. :hug: I had to have one of mine extracted in an emergency :yikes:

:yikes: Emergency extraction? Woha.

Yeah the funny thing is I'm actually looking forward to it. It'll be fun to play patient for once and eat ice cream for days at a time. :drool:

Eek! ER's almost starting. Be back in an hour. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

:yikes: Emergency extraction? Woha.

Yeah the funny thing is I'm actually looking forward to it. It'll be fun to play patient for once and eat ice cream for days at a time. :drool:

Yeah, I couldn't speak, eat, anything :crazy: it was awful. You should've heard the message I left on my dentists answering machine, because it was a Sunday when my jaw started swelling up. She called back Monday morning and said she didn't understand anything I'd said but she guessed I needed to see the dentist :lmao:

b881ee35.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:wave:
I was mesmerized by this picture for about 15 minutes just now. :drool: Bono is always sidetracking me.

I've been catching up on all the PGP threads since I got back from my trip. It's been very exciting around here lately. I still haven't read everything. Wow! SG you got a kiss from Bono! please describe in the most detail.

Hi Diane :hug: and Brownie :hug:

SG things are okay, just dealing with Mr. Cats eye still. We aren't sure if his vision is permanently damaged or not yet.

And somehow I may have been roped into be a girl scout troop leader. :eek: I swear I will be the first pink haired tattooed troop leader in Girl Scout history. :lol:

*browneyedgirl* said:

:wave:
I was mesmerized by this picture for about 15 minutes just now. :drool: Bono is always sidetracking me.

I've been catching up on all the PGP threads since I got back from my trip. It's been very exciting around here lately. I still haven't read everything. Wow! SG you got a kiss from Bono! please describe in the most detail.

:lol: Well, I was standing in line on the curb with about seventy of my closest friends (lol) and waiting for the guys to arrive for soundcheck. Edge came through first and went down the line shaking everyone's hand and smiling politely, he's a very warm person I think, with very deep eyes :heart:

Larry came through and was in such a hurry to get into the parking garage under the venue that he had his driver about run Edge himself over to get around Edge's car :huh:

Adam came through without stopping or anything, either.

Then Bono pulled in, he was talking on his cell phone but his driver slowed to a stop and everyone was all excited. He sat there talking on his cell phone in the suburban for a bit, and several cars were behind him as he blocked traffic (rock & roll stops the traffic :lol: heh heh )

He went down the line shking peoples hands as Edge had, and I was toward the distant end of the line, So I watched for a while. I was also holding my sign which read 'Your music saved my life' when he shook my hand I leaned forward and asked if I could hug him. He didn't react (maybe didn't hear me, I have a soft voice and there was a crowd) so I repeated myself and he leaned in (still holding my hand) and just sort of brushed a whispery kiss over my cheek. :cute: I got a good nose full of the skin on his chin and neck :drool: and he smelled GOOD :faint:

Then he just went on down the line :heart:

Russty - I think you'll be the coolest girl scout troop leader ever

And My new Fan fic is up, if you're interested

Oooooo new fanfic! :hyper: :heart:

I was catchiing up and I saw a mention of a picture with you, Ruff, Drea, and the other girls? Can I see it?! :D

Russty Cat said:
Oooooo new fanfic! :hyper: :heart:

I was catchiing up and I saw a mention of a picture with you, Ruff, Drea, and the other girls? Can I see it?! :D

:lol: we agreed that everyone had to give the go ahead before any pics were posted, but I could probably e-mail them to you :wink:

SG

:lol: Larry! that seems like him. Maybe he's too cool to stop. He's got to hurry and get in to play the drums! :lmao: I love Larry. He's great.

The smell of Bono's neck :drool: what did he smell like? and him holding your hand. Wow! what was that like?

I couldn't quote what you wrote for some reason SG. It said too many images. :shrug:

Russty, I think you'll be a cool girl scout leader too.

Sorry, I'm slow, I was drawn away for a minute.

*browneyedgirl* said:
SG

:lol: Larry! that seems like him. Maybe he's too cool to stop. He's got to hurry and get in to play the drums! :lmao: I love Larry. He's great.

The smell of Bono's neck :drool: what did he smell like? and him holding your hand. Wow! what was that like?

I couldn't quote what you wrote for some reason SG. It said too many images. :shrug:

Russty, I think you'll be a cool girl scout leader too.

Sorry, I'm slow, I was drawn away for a minute.

Have you ever come across Yankee brand candles? They have a black one which they call midsummernights dream... that smells a lot like the way his cologne smells on him

Back
Top Bottom