Pleban Girls Party: Workin' our way through all four....starting with Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooo that was really interesting SG! :yes: I really liked it a lot...very different. You really captured the time period well and painted such a funny picture of the boys on deck. :wink: Fiona sounds like a very interesting character. And Paul is in it!! What more could anyone want? :lmao:

No seriously though, I really enjoyed it. I hope you continue! :up:

Thinking of Canada, eh? Any place in particular? :)

:lol: GG is there an incident behind your location?

:hug: Thanks Fly! I think it could be a fun story, but I rarely trust my own judgement.
I was just thinking how nice it was when I was driving on the 401 between London and Toronto, but I don't think a major move is in my near future :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: GG is there an incident behind your location?

:hug: Thanks Fly! I think it could be a fun story, but I rarely trust my own judgement.
I was just thinking how nice it was when I was driving on the 401 between London and Toronto, but I don't think a major move is in my near future :wink:

I think you should trust your own judgment this time! :wink: And who cares what other people think, if you enjoy doing it then you go for it. I personally think it's awesome!

:lol: Ewww London. Never, ever move here or else I will deport you. Seriously, no one I like is ever allowed to come here :laugh:

greeneyedgirl said:
SG, I saw a pic of you, Ruff, ?, and VP and Sarah.
Who is the chick in the middle? Looks like it could be Russty.

If said chick has red hair and glasses and is the tallest one in the pic.. that would be me :blush:

larryadamnme.jpg

I'm so having this picture framed :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

She should be home now, though I haven't heard from her yet. :heart: I imagine she and Sarah are exhausted :yawn:

Oh most definitely. I am tired for them! :lol: I just didn't know if they were coming back right after today or staying an extra night. I hope we hear from them soon :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom