Pleban Girls Party: Workin' our way through all four....starting with Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, you can count on me to be there, if there is a party!

I cannot keep track of who has met who. I know WildHoney met the Edge... who else??

:lol: :shifty: Ok, I only know of ONE person who specifically said NO to one picture, so I think it'll be ok if I just put them up temporarily, just for you guys :wink:

Then I'll take them back down and wait for final approval to post them in the regular picture thread in LS and PPG

DSC00584.jpg

Ruff, SG, Drea, VP and Sarah

091a1af0.jpg

Jemma, Ruff, Wild, VP, Sarah

DSC00621.jpg

Sarah, VP, SG, Fly, Ruff, Wild and Jemma

hi girls :hug:

tilli i also met edge, on my birthday aswell :hyper:

i kinda met bono, i touched him but he walked of to the other side of the crowd

:( :sad: so no real bono meet, im hoping for one in boston

check out this link, some footage i filmed in chicago 1

http://s39.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=1K48JKWDVO9TS1C661O0X85GDP

Glad to hear you had a fab birthday also bonoishot.:wink:
The pics are good - it is cool to put faces to all the names!

Fly and Ruff are so pretty, it's hard to share a picture with them without a persons self esteem dropping out :wink:

I :heart: all the girls I got to meet in TO :yes: they're all even nicer in person!

*finishes lint brushing dress for tonight* Hmm.. I look bad in both pics... may as well post 'em both SG, it doesn't make any difference :lmao:

Oh well, I'll look sort-of sex-ay tonight for the credit union's 50th anniversary dinner/dance... and I'm going to be a bad girl and slip out sometime around 10:30 and go to the October show :giggle: Can't wait to see the boys' faces when I walk in late wearing a dress and heels! (and wearing lipstick!) :wink: :sexywink:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:
upload what you want SG, though i know i will def look:| with queuing up all day an jumping about and the lack of sleep :lol:

thinkits only fiar the rest of our girlies get to share this with us :hug:

I thought you looked good in the pictures, Jem - you guys all looked downright remarkable for having been in the GA line all day - I guess its the U2 glow we get from being so close to them :wink: :hug:

Drea said:
*finishes lint brushing dress for tonight* Hmm.. I look bad in both pics... may as well post 'em both SG, it doesn't make any difference :lmao:

Oh well, I'll look sort-of sex-ay tonight for the credit union's 50th anniversary dinner/dance... and I'm going to be a bad girl and slip out sometime around 10:30 and go to the October show :giggle: Can't wait to see the boys' faces when I walk in late wearing a dress and heels! :wink: :sexywink:

I'm sure you do, You'll knock their socks off :wink: and I didn't think you looked bad in either picture :no: but I think we all feel like we look worse than others think we do :hug:

:hug: Hi Sami! Sorry, I kept meaning to say hello but forgetting to actually type it :reject:

WildHoney said:

:shame: SG We're all beautiful :hug:

I wish we'd had more time together

I know :hug: I do too. :D

Too bad Detroit is at such an awkward time for everyone :sigh:

Tilli, to answer your earlier question, I've met Bono, Edge and Adam, and am still hopeful that I will get to meet Larry :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

I :heart: all the girls I got to meet in TO :yes: they're all even nicer in person!

ditto, totally agree :yes::love:

and yes ive ben uploading pictures and sleeping(slept 12 hours straight last night) and just beginning to upload my clips i filmed, see the 1st one a page back, sami saw it before :)

Did I mention I got home last night from the October show and there was a "Sold" sign over the "For Sale" sign? :shocked: It wasn't there when I left for work Fri morning!

Back
Top Bottom