Pleban Girls party - with our lips up against the glass and waiting for B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
:kiss:

8470c1dc.jpg

Last edited:
Oh well, maybe i can make it the next one SG! :wink: or the next time i'm there to start it!

Well, according to Wild i should get to see Conan finally tom nite on CBNC!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :dance: :dance:

Please keep your fingers crossed for poor us over in Britain! :p ;)

I should go now, so nite to everyone&hopefully i'll get on tom nite! :wave:

(Just in case this got lost in the changing of threads :lol: )

dazzledbylight said:

did you finish your afghan? :up:
i can't read every thread with more limited time.......so if you compleated your endeavor i didn't hear about it.

If you mean the one I was making for my cousin's wedding in Sept, yes, I finished that in mid-Aug, though I left the weaving in of ends till Sept :giggle: He was actually at my parents' place (and his wife later, we had T'giving dinner on Sat this year and she had to work) for T'giving and made a point of asking me how long it took me to make it - because "it was massive! It took both of us to hold it up to get a picture!" :lol:

Actually, here's a pic of the ghan that was taken in Aug at stitch'n'bitch :)
EvanandAmberweddingghan.jpg

I'm fine Fly. Nothing much to report from my life, but I guess thats nothing to complain about :wink:

Good luck on your clinicals tomorrow (although I know you'll do fine) :yes:

Drea - I know I told you this before, but that really is such a nice afghan :love:

adamtwo5cb.jpg

DG's computer at home is down, Dazz. Occassionally she gets to check in from school, but only for a little at a time and it's usually when no one else is around

dazzledbylight said:
:scratch: I 've seen that one and congratted you........was there another one??:huh:

:yes: There's a bedspread I'm making for my parents for Christmas *g* Not quite a quarter of the way done, won't be any pics of it for a while yet :lol:

Fly! :hug: :sexywink: Dazz :hug: Drea :hug:

SG :hug: I'm doing okay. Totally exhausted and really sore, but in a good way. I worked for way to long today. But I got a ton done. Hopefully by the middle of the week my current project will be done and then I can start on a piece that was once again inspired by Bonos beautiful face. hehe :heart: I'm sure it will look nothing like it when its done. But thats okay.

Back
Top Bottom