Pleban Girls party - with our lips up against the glass and waiting for B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi wild,,,, I shall bring a soft & deceptively strong rope + a roll of duct tape if needed to hopefully abscond with our B-man and send him to Bah-ston :D!

Sami.... i just didn't make it in time to see him early....i had to do a deccent wash to have some regular and sexier clothes for tonight & fri.

It's STill definately worth your while to arrive earlier-- in afternoon.

Last edited:
stressedPopAdamavi8.jpg

:adam: SG hasn't written any caps in days and keeps changing her avatars, especially when they're pictures of me...

Cindy hasn't been on in so long...

Drea keeps complaining about work...

Nobody loves me anymore! :sad:

sami0201 said:
girls that totally SUCKS :hug: :hug: :sad:

how much is it to mail to England? I can make you vhs copies if you want :hmm:

awww thats sooooooooooooooooooo sweet :hug::love:

not sure if american VHS would work over here though :scratch:

i :love: dave, hes just sepnt 45minutes trying to find the programme for me bless him :heart::drool: hes such a sweety

dazzledbylight said:
Hi wild,,,, I shall bring a soft & deceptively strong rope + a roll of duct tape if needed to hopefully abscond with our B-man and send him to Bah-ston :D!

Sami.... i just didn't make it in time to see him early....i had to do a deccent wash to have some regular and sexier clothes for tonight & fri.

ok, I'm gonna try to get there early :yes:

Jem, good point. But isn't there a certain kind that you can buy so it works everywhere? I'll ask the guy at the store :)

bonoishot said:

i dont have anywhere near as much stuff as wild, but i can send you some pics and you'll get the DVD from Chicago of course of stuff i filmed :wink:

ok :hug: but really you girls don't have to send me anything, I'll be happy to send them to you!

dazzledbylight said:

hope you get to meet him sometime in the week dazz :hug:

dazzledbylight said:

aaaaaaaaaawww now, jem :shame : that's part of the fun! <i know I did :shifty :> and besides sami's a College Gal, now! :applaud :

:laugh :

that was wild who said that Dazz i'd never discourage from HD hunting :drool: ( although in all seriousness i doubt wild would either :lol: )

HD :drool: :drool: :combust::eyepokedoutsmilie:

:shifty:

bonoishot said:

hope you get to meet him sometime in the week dazz :hug:

:hug: jemma

did you read about my adventures yet...... the Triumph and the Agony!

They start on the "rise up" thread pg 30/31 & 36....the pg 36 part is repated in the next thread pg 1 since it appeared so near the end. Then I have a few more bits....but i have yet to finish the last half of Day 5 which was last night.

Hi Girls, just came home for a few minutes to check on Amy and see what happened at the house today.
How is everyone? Having good weather?
Its cloudy here, but only 60. Its already dark outside :sad:

dazzledbylight said:

:hug: jemma

did you read about my adventures yet...... the Triumph and the Agony!

They start on the "rise up" thread pg 30/31 & 36....the pg 36 part is repated in the next thread pg 1 since it appeared so near the end. Then I have a few more bits....but i have yet to finish the last half of Day 5 which was last night.

no i havent, it'll have to wait another day though sorry, i said id have an earlyish night, then the conan trauma started :lol:

Back
Top Bottom