Pleban Girls party - with our lips up against the glass and waiting for B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[

shower:combust: maybe I will cough up a lung in there :flirt:

he is a cutie BG!:drool: ...ok..we won't beat him up, but if we have to..we will just kick him in the shins or something:wink:

Yes Susan...men can be weridos sometimes:coocoo:

Hey SoBe! :wave:

I'm watching the Pride of Britain awards...My cousin missed out on her award :(...but she's still working for her cause!

On the show, theyre like playing a selection of U2 songs :love:...Ive already heard One, WOWY and COBL :drool:

Dismantled said:
[

shower: combust: maybe I will cough up a lung in there : flirt:

he is a cutie BG!: drool: ...ok..we won't beat him up, but if we have to..we will just kick him in the shins or something: wink:

Yes Susan...men can be weridos sometimes: coocoo:

If he's a real pig...we can kick him other places :lmao:

Damn...he is fine!

I'm dropping one of my subjects and the one im taking to replace it means Im in his class :hyper:

Coughing lungs up :drool:....I'll cough one up to then they can get it on :lmao:

:lunglove: :heart:

bono_gal said:

If he's a real pig...we can kick him other places :lmao:

Damn...he is fine!

I'm dropping one of my subjects and the one im taking to replace it means Im in his class :hyper:

Coughing lungs up :drool:....I'll cough one up to then they can get it on :lmao:

:lunglove: :heart:

:LUNGLOVE: OMG!:lmao:

we can swap a lung:lmao:

I wanna see Bono too:scream:

I was so proud, I went to evening study lastnight with the dorm kids and one of them was wearing a ONE bracelet:love: it was the kid from Rome that always hits on me:| anyway he tried to give the bracelet to me but I declined. It was cool he was wearing one though:hyper:

YourWildHorses said:
I remember when you told us about the guy who's in lurve with you Ali!!!! No wonder he is! :ohmy:

Oh i meant to ask you BG, did they show a clip of B at Live8 or something?

Omg:tsk: one from Rome, Saudi Arabia and now Maine:tsk: its not safe to go to work anymore:crazy:

Sami:hyper:

YourWildHorses said:
OMG!!!!! Did you just see B with Bob geldof BG? : scream: : no:

I intended to watch the pride of Britain awards and i was forgetting!!!! : banghead: turned the tv on to hear Carol Vorederman say 'Ladies&gentlemen...Bob Geldof'!!!

What has your cuz done BG?

He wasnt with Bob Susan...but he was talking about Richard Curtis!

Erm, my cousin was the victim of a loyalist attack a few years ago, she suffered from post-traumatic somethin or other and was really out of it for a few years. She turned it around setting up acting schemes for young people encouraging them to do performing arts rather than riot on the streets of northern Ireland :yes:

She's an actress now herself.

Dismantled said:
I wanna see Bono too: scream:

I was so proud, I went to evening study lastnight with the dorm kids and one of them was wearing a ONE bracelet: love: it was the kid from Rome that always hits on me: | anyway he tried to give the bracelet to me but I declined. It was cool he was wearing one though: hyper:

Dis, you *so* wanna go lung lovin' with the dorm kids :lmao:

Im proud too! I think its great to see young kids wearin' the bands :yes:

My MPH one snapped :|

Evil Boy bought me it :lol:

But now I'm back to my clasp one and I dont like it :grumpy:

YourWildHorses said:
Do you mean they showed the clip with Paul BG?

That's so great what your cuz is doing! She isn't famou is she? :wink:

Yeah thats the clip!

Erm, I havent met her! :reject:

Well, it was 'cos of the trouble my dad had with his sife of the family :yes:....remember i told you all?

I dont know about her being famous, but I know she was at the Venice film festival and she's met prince charles on more than one occasion lol....as well as stayed in one of the queens houses :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom