Pleban Girls party - with our lips up against the glass and waiting for B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello to no one. :wink:

I was reading back and I missed my clone's pictures. :angry: Dis, if you read this(and if she doesn't could someone direct her to it since I haven't talked to her in forever?) I'm sure you looked gawgeous and I can't wait to see the pics. :hug: Miss you clonecaptain! :love: :( :plebanlove: :lmao:

I'm working on my social justice project for theo right now so I gotta run. Miss you all tons! :hug: :heart:

:scream: missed you DG!!!! I was over at the tour threads and was reading stuff about how Bono told a fan to stop making calls on their mobile! :|

Got caugyht up i nreading what everyone was saying about his actions - have any of you girls read about it? I did notice your comment Diane! :wink: well, we do know about his temper&i'm just glad he apologised :yes:

It's yet more apalling weather here today as it was yesterday :madspit: constant rain&grey skies! :grumpy:

Hopefully, Conan with U2 will cheer me up later! :happy:

:wave:

I'm back from all educational institutions for at least 17 hours :rockon:

And I'm alsooo back from the doctors....lovely examination :|

I have a chest infection, aswell as a sinus infection :|...which i dont get cos i thought it was a one-at-a-time sort of thing :shrug:

My blurred vision aint good though, if that hasnt gone with the infection then I have to go to hospital for various scans....ack.

Oh well....I'm ok for now! :hyper:

Clone! :heart: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear how bad things are BG - chest infection? That sounds awful :( it's not anything serious is it? Have you heard that story about B shouting at a fan?

And more on the plus side, did you see that pic of B kissing that fan thru the glass? OMFG!!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :combust: :faint:

How lucky is she???? I mean i know she's not ACTUALLY kissing him but still......... :flirt:

Clone!!!! :love:

Hey dont be worrying bout BG....me finks my sight will be ok after my tablets :yes:....well least I hope it will :huh:

I havent actually been round the boards in a few days Su, just been checking in here. So, I'm a bit behind on the Bono love :lol:

Yeah....she is lucky! :drool: :combust:

The show was very crazy Sami :lol:

Ive never been part of the pit before....but hell i near got lifted :lmao:

Ive missed ya now I think :(

I dont get New Boy :huh:

He's so lovely in the flesh...but he's really ignorant on the internet! :angry:

OMG! DG are you still here:hyper:!!!

I haven't talked to you in like a year:sad: I will show you the pics as soon as I run into you on here again:love: lets hope its soon clonecaptian:love:

:plebanlove

:lmao:

hey BG!!:hug:

Yes
:drool: omg that pic is torture:drool: :drool: why didn't I think of that when I we were shouting at each other through the glass at the hotel:grumpy:

OMG susan:ohmy: I got you and BG confused for a sec:crazy: omg....its been a rough day, I am so tired...I am getting over the flu..I think I have mono...:crazy: sorry:hug:

Hey BG:laugh: how are you?

Dismantled said:
OMG susan: ohmy: I got you and BG confused for a sec: crazy: omg....its been a rough day, I am so tired...I am getting over the flu..I think I have mono...: crazy: sorry: hug:

Hey BG: laugh: how are you?

I thought you'd got us mixed up then! :lol:

I've got a mix of infections :rockon:

...and new boy is being weird :|......what is with males? I dont get them at all :huh:

Oh well......being heterosexual is overrated :lmao:

YourWildHorses said:
It's Susan Dis!!!! :huh:

It IS a pity you didn't think to kiss him thru the glass at the restaurant! :wink: it's funny cos when i was looking at those pix i thought of you being in a similar situation!!!! :sexywink: :lol:

I know:tsk: sorry:( you two are so clone like I cannot tell you apart:wink:

I didn't even think (well ok I did) but I didn't think really of kissing him...I was just so overwhelmed at the time and totally exciting just to be shouting and gesturing to him through glass:lmao::drool:

bono_gal said:

I thought you'd got us mixed up then! :lol:

I've got a mix of infections :rockon:

...and new boy is being weird :|......what is with males? I dont get them at all :huh:

Oh well......being heterosexual is overrated :lmao:

ooooh a variety of infections:love: thats hawt:combust:

lets get together and swap illnesses:flirt:

boys:angry: want me to beat him up for you:angry:

bono_gal said:

Hey!

that so insulting?

hey, hey!

*tickle tortues Dis until she cracks and says how much its not insulting to be me*

:evil:

*pees pants

noooooooooo not tickle torture:yikes:

:lmao:

omg BG:hug: I didn't mean it that way:(

Dismantled said:

ooooh a variety of infections: love: thats hawt: combust:

lets get together and swap illnesses: flirt:

boys: angry: want me to beat him up for you: angry:

Oh yeah!!!....we'll shower :flirt:

They do make me angry Dis...but he hasnt been a pig to me like Evil Boy...so we wont beat him up yet...

Besides...

~pictures were here...just ask~

Would you beat up such a pretty face? :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom