Pleban Girls Party..with a rebel yell...we cry more more more.... BONO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane L said:
Hi Jobob!!! :wave:

I figured you were the one who wanted the picture of Bono reading, you librarian you!!!!

Or I will officially be one in August. :wink:

Doesn't that photo prove he would look so good on an ALA "Read" poster? We ought to start a petition or something.

SG you changed your avi! :drool:

Sorry Mr. Cat came home and I got a bit distracted. I didn't get a hug yet, cuz he is a dirty greasy mess. :( But he did give me a kiss on the cheek. :heart: Crappy news though his truck tire picked up a nail someplace so he had to buy a new one today. More money we don't have to spend. :shrug: At this point though I don't really care. :laugh:

jobob said:

Or I will officially be one in August. :wink:

Doesn't that photo prove he would look so good on an ALA "Read" poster? We ought to start a petition or something.

That sounds like a plan, and a mighty good one!!!

I am heartbroken that I can't go back to school this semester. I need to speak to the dean and let her know I just don't have the money, and hope that there will still be a place in the program for me. :(

ACCWall15.jpg

Diane L said:

That sounds like a plan, and a mighty good one!!!

I am heartbroken that I can't go back to school this semester. I need to speak to the dean and let her know I just don't have the money, and hope that there will still be a place in the program for me. :(

diane ... :hug:

If I were independently wealthy, I'd give you the money. Alas, I am so broke right now. Even when I finally do get the money I've been expecting, it's going towards bills.

and the PLEBA Chicago trip :shh:

Joanne I could totally see him on a poster reading to a bunch of children. It would be so cute! :heart:

Hi Fly! :hug: AJ! :drool: :combust:

Fly I've been meaning to tell you Mr. Cat and the girls and I are going to this bbq music gig Thursday night and the invite said that we could bring friends. Well Mr. Cat suggested that I ask V my girl crush to go with us. :eek: I was like "HUH!?" :laugh: I told him that she was probably working. Which isn't a lie, but I thought it would be way to weird being on a date with both of them. :lol: When I was visiting her the other night and a couple of our other friends I found out for sure that the guy she spends most of her time with is according to himself "a total queen". :lol: It was nice to know that my radar wasn't totally off.

jobob said:

diane ... :hug:

If I were independently wealthy, I'd give you the money. Alas, I am so broke right now. Even when I finally do get the money I've been expecting, it's going towards bills.

and the PLEBA Chicago trip :shh:

Oh, thank you, Joanne! That is so sweet of you. :hug: :hug:

And to be honest about it...it would have been easier to scrape the money together for a class if I hadn't bought several tickets to these shows earlier this year! I have single seats for 5 shows on the fall tour...three at MSG, one in Philly & one in Boston. I'm probably going to sell Philly, but would love to make it to Boston, even though I'm behind the stage and from what I can see on the stage diagram, I might be behind some amplifiers! And my best friend and I are still plotting for a Vegas show...

...so maybe I shouldn't cry so much about school, because during the fall semester, I'll be studying Bono and the guys instead!!!

Sad_Girl said:

*GUH* :drool: There's nothing quite like a hot man with a bass in his hand...

Y'know, looking at the pic again.. That's the look I imagine him having on his face at that show where some idiots were threatening to shoot Bono if they played Pride and Adam stood in front of him - "Go ahead :censored:, just think about trying something."

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
Hi Fly! :hug: AJ! :drool: :combust:

Fly I've been meaning to tell you Mr. Cat and the girls and I are going to this bbq music gig Thursday night and the invite said that we could bring friends. Well Mr. Cat suggested that I ask V my girl crush to go with us. :eek: I was like "HUH!?" :laugh: I told him that she was probably working. Which isn't a lie, but I thought it would be way to weird being on a date with both of them. :lol: When I was visiting her the other night and a couple of our other friends I found out for sure that the guy she spends most of her time with is according to himself "a total queen". :lol: It was nice to know that my radar wasn't totally off.

:giggle: No your radar doesn't sound far off at all! :lol: That's funny Mr. Cat suggested that though. Are you going to take him up on the offer? Or that just be too weird?

FlyYourKite said:
Hmm :hmm: I like it better without the watercolour SG! Don't get me wrong, it's a really cool effect...but it's just so much nicer to see his cute little face clearly :cute:

What she said. But they're both great. :yes:

SG, you're so talented. :bow: :bow:

Diane L said:

Oh, thank you, Joanne! That is so sweet of you. :hug: :hug:

And to be honest about it...it would have been easier to scrape the money together for a class if I hadn't bought several tickets to these shows earlier this year! I have single seats for 5 shows on the fall tour...three at MSG, one in Philly & one in Boston. I'm probably going to sell Philly, but would love to make it to Boston, even though I'm behind the stage and from what I can see on the stage diagram, I might be behind some amplifiers! And my best friend and I are still plotting for a Vegas show...

...so maybe I shouldn't cry so much about school, because during the fall semester, I'll be studying Bono and the guys instead!!!

You're going to a Boston show? Oh, you lucky person. I'd sit behind the stage to see U2 in Boston, even though I usually hate rear stage.

I'm up to four possible shows this fall. :wink: Twice in Chicago, if I get tickets for both September nights in Chicago. Once in Detroit, once in Cleveland. In March, I thought I wasn't going to see them at all. But possibly *four times?!* Cool.

Ok, thanks Fly and DG :up:

Oh stop, DG, you're gonna give me a swollen head

:shifty: :eyebrow: I know, I know, it just sounds wrong :no: :lol:

He's such a pretty baby :cute: He'd so hate me for saying that :reject:

I sort of like the watercolor, because it makes it more arty, but that's me. Both look terrific!

I was just reading a UF documentary thread, and thought about how the biggest impression it made on me was the fact that Adam's pants couldn't possibly BE any tighter! He has to recline on a couch because he can't sit straight--his pants are too darn tight. I was going to post this observation there, but decided, "Heck, the PLEBA girls would appreciate this more!" So I'm sharing that bit of wisdom here instead!!!

FlyYourKite said:

:giggle: No your radar doesn't sound far off at all! :lol: That's funny Mr. Cat suggested that though. Are you going to take him up on the offer? Or that just be too weird?

I think it would just be to weird for me. Mr. Cat and I lead very seperate lives and I told him that part of my life I just can't share with him. Its the one thing that I do alone that is totally mine. When I'm with my tattoo friends, I'm just Russty. I'm not someones wife or mother. Its nice to just be me for a while sometimes.

Also a good friend of mine had a heart to heart with me about her the other night and told me that I need to not get to involved, cuz like with everything else in my life I'll just want more and more. I'm like an addict, I go so long and then I just have to have a hit. But my friend did also say "I thought I was the only woman in your life!" :( :lol: She was a tad bit jealous. :giggle: I then told her about all of you and she started laughing and told me that I was hopeless and a total perve. She still loves me though and is going on my Canada trip, so she is gonna have to sleep with me whether she likes it or not. :wink: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom