Pleban Girls Party - With A Little Help From Our Friends.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the type of motorcycle Gav is buying
800px-Virago750.jpg

:drool: :combust:

I have a pic of his current bike here somewhere...

dazzledbylight said:
SO..... how did you meet Gav, SG?

back when Mark first left, before I found Pleba and you girls here, I was involved in a pen-pal type program and met a handful of nice people from Ireland, Wales and England who wanted to exchange letters with people in the USA. Gavin was one of them. :heart: right away I thought he was great - when he started calling on the phone we talked for no less than two and a half hours, usually more at a time.

I freaked out at first, because at that time I was still determined to make things work with Mark - but I had very strong feelings for Gavin already. He made it clear he felt the same but I told him we couldn't fall in love.

We lost touch when he started going out with this girl (that's a long complicated story - basically he saved her life and in the end she cheated on him)

and he got back in contact with me, apologizing for losing touch and saying he just really needed a friend to talk to. I didn't intend on getting involved at first - I knew I cared deeply for him but I didn't think he would feel the same and that the distance was too much -

but - well :heart: We started talking again and it wasn't long before we were obviously in love and he started making plans to come over here :love:

Last edited:
:happy: I'm pretty happy about it :giggle: :heart:

He's got the most beautiful little boy, too. He's only a year older than Jeffy. he lives with his mom, so I don't know if I'll get to meet him - even if/when I make it to England

That is a cool story SG :)

I had kind of a long distance thing once, but that was kinda the other way round... I met a guy here but he was travelling around the world and had to go back to England... it didn't work out. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom