Pleban Girls Party - With A Little Help From Our Friends.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
No Hot Water????

Is this a landlord issue?

Speaking of which...one of the people who works for the landlord came to our door and told us that they are getting the parts to fix the situation and if we wanted to take a hot shower today...we can use one of the empty apartment buildings to take one.

I'm not going out to go to an empty apartment to take a shower then walk back with wet hair! :no:

Nope :D

I decided to stay home.
He's at work until 5 (unless he is making an insane amount of money and then he will stay till later)
And I am cleaning carpets and wood floors :D

Hope I can get done early so that I can rest tonight :happy:

I'm not a football fan, but I will watch the Superbowl and the Grey Cup every year. :yes:

I find all the :blahblah: on and on about the game and predictions and such so incredibly boring. Now give me a hockey game, and I'll gladly listen to all that talk! :lol:

I got it! :combust: Hot damn that was good! :wink:

Sorry - was just doing some dishes. :)

We lost 4-3. I didn't see most of the game, but oh well. We're now 2 pts behind them for the NW div. I saw that you won last night in a shootout. :)

Yeah :faint: I think it's only the 3rd one they've won all year :lol: The fact that they did it against Ottawa's even better - I've even been nice and not gloated on the U2 GTA list about it :wink:

Back
Top Bottom