Pleban Girls Party - Wishing we were in Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I posted this question two threads ago, but at that point SG was the only one to reply - so I'm posting it again and hoping for more suggestions :lol:

As some of you know I sign, and I want to have another full U2 song signable before the next Elevation show, which is on the 8th... but I can't decide what one to work on :wink:

Right now I have these fully signable:
Bad
Sometimes
One (well, this one's more like 3/4s now)

...And bits and pieces of a bunch of others *g*

SG suggested WOWY or Stay ( :drool: ) - any other suggestions? :D

Last edited:
:shifty:

and isn't it amazing he still looks hot?

:whistle:

bonohair3fd.gif

Hee no Drea I just meant 84! I'll have to try and keep up while I'm away, I can't miss my cowboys!

Hey Jez :hug:

Hi Kat :hug:

Again, I was starting to think that I'm stinking. :eyebrow: :lol:

Which I am, but you don't know that :shh: I've been helping my brother move his stuff today :D

Lol Jez, where was he moving to? we're getting new furniture in the living room so stuff has been painted and moved all week, argh! I painted our door, hee!

He's moving to a place about an hour's drive further from here :lol:
I think he might have had enough of me showing up unexpectadly. Before he lived only five minutes drive from here.

Ok, so now I have to go :(

I might be back later, in about an hour and a half, just incase more people want to avoid me and my smell :sad: :lol:

Bye :hug:

Anyone there? I've gotten really caught up on school work today, I've done all the excel stuff I needed to, and sent out 105 recruitment e-mails. :happy:

We're not really supposed to send out that many at a time...I think it's only 10 a day, but Scott told me to send as many as I wanted, that no one else is following the rule. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom