Pleban Girls Party - Wishing we were in Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I'm going through all of my files and folders, getting ready to back everything up because I need to do some work on my computer next week (new CD-RW drive maybe a new external hard drive, etc...) anyway, I came across my saved captions, and I have 11 Adam caps, 10 Bono caps, 3 Edge caps, and 3 Larry Caps :shifty: :p I guess I like to keep Larry all to myself :wink:

:lol:

One of these days I should go back and find the few that I've written and save them somewhere *g*

Drea said:
"Bowl thingys from KFC?"

They are made of mashed potatoes or rice, corn, cheddar cheese, and KFC Popcorn Chicken pieces. I don't know if KFC sells Popcorn Chicken in Canada, but it's very small pieces of KFC chicken breast. The bowls are made of an odd combo, but it's not bad together.

In fact, I almost could go for one now ... :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Back in the day, Bri and I had plans for a website to post all the caps, so they'd be easy to access.

As per our usual selves, we never got around to it. :wink:

I thought we never slacked? :shifty:

Procrastinators unite!....tommorrow. :happy:

That was such a good idea too. And that reminds me to ask you something...
When you do a search for a word, do you just get posts that contain that word, or can you go see the thread and page that post was on?

Originally posted by VintagePunk is
easy to access.

*snicker* :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I thought we never slacked? :shifty:

Procrastinators unite!....tommorrow. :happy:

That was such a good idea too. And that reminds me to ask you something...
When you do a search for a word, do you just get posts that contain that word, or can you go see the thread and page that post was on?

Can you imagine having to search through all the threads to find them, now? :ohmy: And to think it was a daunting task a year ago. :lol:

Yes, you can see which thread it's from.

jobob said:

They are made of mashed potatoes or rice, corn, cheddar cheese, and KFC Popcorn Chicken pieces. I don't know if KFC sells Popcorn Chicken in Canada, but it's very small pieces of KFC chicken breast. The bowls are made of an odd combo, but it's not bad together.

In fact, I almost could go for one now ... :drool:

Oh I know all about KFC popcorn chicken, I'm addicted to the stuff :drool: They've been selling it here since 94 - I know that because I spent a year and a half delivering for KFC in summer and during Christmas while I was still in univ, and we got to try all the new stuff as it came out :D That's pretty much all I get there now, the popcorn combo :wink: Not so sure about cheddar on it though *g*

Sad_Girl said:
Did you all remember that today is Paul McCartney's 64th birthday? :wink:

will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64 :whistle:

One of my favorite Beatles songs. :wink:

Too bad Heather doesn't need him, now that he's 64. :(

Bri!! SG!! :hug: :hug: :wave: :wave:

I'm okay. In a couple of days my new life will be official, and I'm full of mixed emotions. Basically, what happened is that I've been applying and interviewing for jobs. One is mine pending board approval in a couple of days. I'm not turning cartwheels because the salary means I'll have to work a couple of other part-time jobs--however, I will get medical in about six months, pension, dental, vision coverage, which I need. And I'll belong somewhere full-time again after a few years of freelance and part-time jobs.

So, that's what's new. I hope people in the new place like me.

Back
Top Bottom