Pleban Girls Party - where everybody knows your name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
Bri, I don't quite understand my space...isn't it like a blog? But I've gone to :reject: Kevin Federline's my space page because I have to see it to believe it! I can't believe anyone would post that they are his friend (except his deluded wife, of course). And his "music" plays while you're on the page! :yuck:

I'm not really up on it either. I beelive it's simialr to a blog, except you can control who see's your "private" page and can network with friends between all your pages.

I guess the big deal is all these preteens, younger teens whatever, are getting too relaxed about putting each and every single detail about themselves on the site.
I mean, I might be a bit uptight about but I can't believe some kids actually are foolish enough to put up their full names, cell numbers, town, etc etc etc

~BrightestStar~ said:
^

:shifty:

Why would you say that? You didn't happen to notice a red flasing light did you?

:shifty:

CSI is defineatly addicting. :shifty:

I don't always seek it out. But when it's on, it's like I can't not watch it....

In all fairness, we did eventually watch it. :shifty: All except for the first 5 or 10 minutes, because when he went to restart it, his remote wasn't working, and that's as far back as he could get it to go. :lol:

We definitely seek it out, and if we can't watch it, we DVR it. It's getting crazy, to the point where I'm resenting the time I'm having to spend watching it. :lol: But now we've seen so many that often we only need to watch one of the episodes, we've seen the other.

Hi, Tre. :wave:

There's been times I've had a really rough day, and have thought of going and getting a Bloody Mary or some such drink...but I can't go to bars alone. I have gone to restaurants alone and had one drink, but that's the most I'll do.

Hi Everyone :wave:
I did make an effort to remember which of you were on here, but I forgot just as soon :reject:

It's 7.05 here, in the morning, and I was up to three last night, so I'm a bit tired right now :giggle: Tired is good, you'll all like me when I'm tired, I get so... weird... :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Did you enjoy the view? :wink:

:tongue:

:angry: yes

:angry:

Diane L said:
Hi, Tre. :wave:

There's been times I've had a really rough day, and have thought of going and getting a Bloody Mary or some such drink...but I can't go to bars alone. I have gone to restaurants alone and had one drink, but that's the most I'll do.

:wave: hi Diane

in case anyone was unsure, the "bar" i'm talking about is in the Lemonade Stand :tongue:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm not really up on it either. I beelive it's simialr to a blog, except you can control who see's your "private" page and can network with friends between all your pages.

I guess the big deal is all these preteens, younger teens whatever, are getting too relaxed about putting each and every single detail about themselves on the site.
I mean, I might be a bit uptight about but I can't believe some kids actually are foolish enough to put up their full names, cell numbers, town, etc etc etc

I vaguely remember recently some teenage boy killed a policeman and a couple of other people, and died in a shootout. (I'm not sure of the details, I think this is the story.) His myspace profile was still up, and some kids were saying that they approved of what he had done.

I also know that Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown's girl, Bobby Kristina, has a myspace page and has posted pictures and info on herself that's gotten onto gossip sites I read, like perezhilton. That's very worrisome.

Night everyone who went ot bed, SG, VP... who did I forget?

Does anyone feel like helping me out with my essay? :help:

My essay is due today at 17.00, and there's just this one sentence that I need simplified. I understand it, but I would never use those words if I write. I'll see if I can dig it up.

I've made a mess of the singing game over at EYKIW :reject:

^^ :hug:

I've got a proven sleep cure for ya, try and write essays on Marx or Adam Smith, or any other boring ass person. :angry:

:sigh:
I try to write and I can't. I'm all fidgety.
I think I hit my essay quota when I did the other west thought papers.

Cripes, I can't wait until exams are over. My brain is mush.

Jez, why not just throw it into qutations and cite it? :)

Back
Top Bottom