Pleban Girls Party - where everybody knows your name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I haven't gotten to see it yet *pout* but I've been on a Cillian Binge lately, watching Cold Mountain, Batman Begins and Especially 28 days later :drool:

I haven't seen 28 days later yet, I've been meaning to rent that one. Cold Mountain was good. And you can't go wrong with Christian Bale and Cillian in the same film. :drool:

Cillian does the commentary on Breakfast on Pluto I was hoping to have time to listen to some of it tomorrow. But we shall see.

VintagePunk said:

I love Fight Club! :lol: It's on my list of movies I'm making him watch, eventually.

Being that Million Dollar Baby has the Clint Eastwood connection, I mentioned another favourite that he needs to see, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. He'd never heard of it, so I said "John Cusack's in it." He said "I'm not surprised." :eyebrow:

I realized that the vast majority of my movie dvds are made up of either John Cusack or Johnny Depp movies. :lol:

I love midnight! Thats a great film!

I guess I just couldn't get past Brad Pitt in Fight club. My dislike of that man has ruined more than one film for me

I usually like John Cusak and Johnny Depp films, too

and Russty - I tend to be the same way with movies no one else around me likes or understands :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Ooo I meant to tell you SG I watched your boy Cillian today in the movie Breakfast on Pluto which has Gavin Friday in it as well. It was a great film. Really different and fun. But with a good story to it as well. Our video store only got 3 copies of it, so last night my little video boy put one under the counter for me since he knew I would want to see Cillian. :heart:

That reminds me. There was a show the other day on Star or something like that, and it was following these two photographers around.
And then I found out it was in TO, during that movie festival in september.
So I thought the show had hit the hight point when they guy was all excited he'd got some pics of Johnny Depp..
But I was wrong.
He got an insider hint about B showing up to See breakfast on PLuto. And he was practically like this :hyper:
And there was almost no one there when B first arrived (only a few fans and 2 photographers). I wish I'd been there :love: B was workin the carpet. :wink:

You can't go wrong with John Cusack or Johnny Depp. We own alot of their movies as well. I'm a bit of a movie addict. We have about 200 now. :reject: :lol:

Mr. Cat wants me to go sit in the hot tub with him for a bit. So sadly I guess I'll have to be forced to go sit in it and relax with him for a bit. :wink: Oh the torture. :lol: If I don't see you guys before you go to bed. Have a good sleep. :hug: :heart:

I'm a huge fan of Quentin Tarantino films, too. :drool:

SG, I've always been pretty indifferent to Pitt as a person and as an actor. Some of his roles are good, others, not so much. :shrug: I totally LOVE A River Runs Through It, though. He reminds me of a young Robert Redford in that movie. And the cinematography is so gorgeous. :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

That reminds me. There was a show the other day on Star or something like that, and it was following these two photographers around.
And then I found out it was in TO, during that movie festival in september.
So I thought the show had hit the hight point when they guy was all excited he'd got some pics of Johnny Depp..
But I was wrong.
He got an insider hint about B showing up to See breakfast on PLuto. And he was practically like this :hyper:
And there was almost no one there when B first arrived (only a few fans and 2 photographers). I wish I'd been there :love: B was workin the carpet. :wink:

Great story! :) That was shown on the Sunday before the week of shows, right? I remember I was going to try to get there and hang out (I actually tried to get tickets for the premier of the movie, but they had been sold out for ages :sad: ), but then with my mom, I didn't go till Monday.

Night Russty :hug:

Diane L said:
That's a neat story, Bri! As much as I like Johnny Depp :drool:, the B-man is a much bigger deal!! :drool x infinity.

That's what I thought. :D

Has anyone seen "Crash"? I saw it on Easter, and I thought it was really, REALLY, good.

I have.
Excellent movie. :up::up:

It someheo amused me how it starred all of hollywood and then some, tho

VintagePunk said:
I've never seen Crash, Diane, but it's on my list to get. I'm woefully behind in movie viewing for the past year.

I wonder why. :shifty:

Hmmm...I think you've had some other priorities...!!!

A co-worker of mine had been raving about this movie when it came out on DVD. I finally watched it with my family before Easter dinner.

This blog I read with lots of insider-Hollywood news, Defamer, hated it. HATED it with the fire of a thousand suns, and I tend to listen to what they say. But I don't agree with them on this one!

VintagePunk said:

Great story! :) That was shown on the Sunday before the week of shows, right? I remember I was going to try to get there and hang out (I actually tried to get tickets for the premier of the movie, but they had been sold out for ages :sad: ), but then with my mom, I didn't go till Monday.

Aww, well it still worked out, for ya. :hug:

Yeah, I think it was the sunday :hmm:

It was just too funny, the photographer's whispering to the camera about B coming and they guy beside him rolling his eyes.

There's been a lot of random interesting stuff on tv. Like the expose they did on myspace. :rolleyes:
Ok, you know I'm paranoid, and I def understand some of the stuff they're warning about.

But what was the most scandolous thing they featured?
When one of the girls they were they were featuring (they had some cop posing undercover, chatting to the girls blah blah)...and she ended a message with.
See ya later! *hugs*

GASP!
Hugs?!?!
The horror.

Another thing about "Crash" is that Sandra Bullock played such a bitch in it! I remember her being so lovable in "While You Were Sleeping," which is my second favorite romantic comedy after "Love Actually." She does a really great job in "Crash".

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww, well it still worked out, for ya. :hug:

Yeah, I think it was the sunday :hmm:

It was just too funny, the photographer's whispering to the camera about B coming and they guy beside him rolling his eyes.

There's been a lot of random interesting stuff on tv. Like the epose they did on myspace. :rolleyes:
Ok, you know I'm paranoid, and I def understand some of the stuff they're warning about.

But what was the most scandolous thing they featured?
When one of the girls they were they were featuring (they had some cop posing undercover, chatting to the girls blah blah)...and she ended a message with.
See ya later! *hugs*

GASP!
Hugs?!?!
The horror.

Damn CSI has taken over my life, that's all we ever watch on tv, these days. :madwife: :sad:

Over the past two or three months, we've nearly caught up on five seasons of it. :reject: SpikeTV :drool:

Bri, I don't quite understand my space...isn't it like a blog? But I've gone to :reject: Kevin Federline's my space page because I have to see it to believe it! I can't believe anyone would post that they are his friend (except his deluded wife, of course). And his "music" plays while you're on the page! :yuck:

Diane L said:
Bri, I don't quite understand my space...isn't it like a blog? But I've gone to :reject: Kevin Federline's my space page because I have to see it to believe it! I can't believe anyone would post that they are his friend (except his deluded wife, of course). And his "music" plays while you're on the page! :yuck:

:lmao: You're a strong woman for admitting to that! :wink:

Hi Jez :wave:

Back
Top Bottom