Pleban Girls Party - where everybody knows your name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:shame:

:lol:

The pic isn't big, but the thread is so distractingly busy :drool:

All this build up, the pic is going to be sooo anticlimatic. :tsk:

Ummm, it's gotta be better than posting a patrol car and saying "ooh, look! :hyper: This is what he drives for work! :hyper: :happy: "

:reject: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

It's crazy! I remember when Sarah was around 6 or 7, she went to the movies with her friend and her friend's mother...a good friend of mine, but very conservative. When they were at the mall, they ran into my brother. Sarah went over to talk to him, and the woman freaked, till she found out it was Sarah's uncle. :lol:

Once a year or two ago we were standing around outside chatting with my grandparents. Suddenly, there's a load roar and this biker comes squealing round the corner. And we're all :ohmy:. And suddenly it pulls up at our house. You should have seen my mom's face. :lol:
So, this guy hops off the bike and starts stalking towards us, only to take off his helmet....

To reveal a giggling man who also happens to be one of my grandfathers best friends. :p

mr. mullen awaits me in my dreams... never has my bed looked so tempting! :drool:

dont u just love the feeling of having a nice long hot shower at the end of long hard day and getting into a warm freshly made bed with a good magazine/book and a cup of cappucino/cocoa? :drool:
and dreams of larry? :D

VintagePunk said:

Ummm, it's gotta be better than posting a patrol car and saying "ooh, look! :hyper: This is what he drives for work! :hyper: :happy: "

:reject: :lol:

Ok :hyper:

You ready? :happy:

Aro5112.jpg

A very flattering photo of his hand if I do say so myself. :wink:

I thought I had commented on your story Dazz, but I guess I didn't. :reject: This thread can move pretty quickly, especially when you're on a crappy computer!

That's cool that you've been able to have those kinds of experiences living in NY. :up:

:hyper:

diane :wave:

been tryinmg to catch up with you!
that was quite a story you told! what a mess/miss up ....

you got cherry & crabaplle blossoms yet in Long Is ?ours are juuuuuust starting well, no, the SIMPLE {5 petal} weeping and other cherry trees are in full or past full blossoms now
BUTY the Double ones like POM-POMS they're just putting out the closed buds now

I wnet to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden today......FREE on TUES {and before Noon ON SAT}

Last edited:
Hi Diane! :hug: I got notification that my inbox was full when you tried to Pm me. Sorry :reject: I cleaned a lot of it out now, so hopefully I'll be good to go for quite some time now. :)

SG, does this mean that Eminem is the grim reaper, but with full, sensuous lips? :ohmy:

:lmao:

My Boyfriend the Car :happy:

:lmao: Okay, I'm just tired and goofy now. :reject:

SG!! Thora!! VP!! Dazz!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm okay, I suppose. I'm busy with work, which is a good thing, then I come home and collapse. I've been falling asleep before 9, then I wake up and can't get back to sleep! My sleeping patterns are all messed up!

I haven't read the last thread yet, but has it been mentioned that Brooke Shields and Tom Cruise (actually, Katie Holmes) had their babies the same day??? That's quite a coincidence!!

VintagePunk said:
Hi Diane! :hug: I got notification that my inbox was full when you tried to Pm me. Sorry :reject: I cleaned a lot of it out now, so hopefully I'll be good to go for quite some time now. :)

SG, does this mean that Eminem is the grim reaper, but with full, sensuous lips? :ohmy:

:lmao:

:hmm: Well, I'm not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were related :wink:

Maybe Grim is Em's cousin? :ohmy: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

It started out that SG was going to come and stay with me in Brantford, and then we were going to try to get to Toronto for a few days while she was here, and get together with Drea, and head over to Ikeaville and visit with Bri, but then Tre announced yesterday that he'll be in Toronto the first weekend in June, so everything will be pushed back a few weeks, I'm thinking. No solid plans yet, but we can let you know if you're interested.

Keep me updated :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom