Pleban Girls Party - We've Got U(2) Under Our Skin......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone :wave:
Just popping in to say hello, I started my new job yesterday so I haven't been around as much. Crazy how work gets in the way of real life, lol! :crazy:
Hope everyone is doing good, and that I get a chance to chat sometime soon!
:hug:

Alisaura said:
Hello :wave:

Galeongirl, those Bono cookies look cool... :D And they come in chocolate... what more could you want?

exactly :sexywink:

:drool: they're good!

:shifty: you can order them from some brazilian site...

4.gif

It's downright Balmy here, it's like 10F :happy: :slant:

:shifty: what's that in celcius?

:whistle: I'm sitting here in jeans and my music rising tee... :lol: I have no clue how hot or cold it is.... but it did snow for like... fifteen minutes today :happy:

bonoishot said:
PM sent sorry for whining. :reject:

Have you spoken to a certain Mancunian today? :shifty:

you don't need to apologize. :hug: I sent you a reply :)

and no, I talked to him for 3 and a half hours yesterday though. :shifty: I may have to sell a kidney to pay the phone bill :yikes:

It was like 1:30am for him before we hung up :shifty: :blahblah:

That vaccine is such a good thing, I don't understand why people fight things like this. If there were vaccines for every STD out there, I would want my child to have them to protect them against the future. Obviuously, simply educating people STD's exist does NOT stop them from spreading. Just protecting then isn't the same as telling them to go out and have sex, people! Besides, this is a particularly bad disease, leading to cancer. Who doesn't want to see us capable of fighting Cancer?

/rant - steps down off soap box :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

you don't need to apologize. :hug : I sent you a reply : )

and no, I talked to him for 3 and a half hours yesterday though. :shifty: I may have to sell a kidney to pay the phone bill :yikes:

It was like 1:30am for him before we hung up :shifty : :blahblah :

That vaccine is such a good thing, I don't understand why people fight things like this. If there were vaccines for every STD out there, I would want my child to have them to protect them against the future. Obviuously, simply educating people STD's exist does NOT stop them from spreading. Just protecting then isn't the same as telling them to go out and have sex, people! Besides, this is a particularly bad disease, leading to cancer. Who doesn't want to see us capable of fighting Cancer?

/rant - steps down off soap box :lol :

Thanks i just replyed. :hug:

Wow. 3 1/2 hours. :ohmy: Shows how well you get on. :wink:

:yikes: Im sure you will manage the phone bill somehow. :hug: And it will be all worth it. :yes:

No i agree with you about the vaccine and that its not telling people to go out and have sex its just about protection. I don't think its available in the UK. Just read a reply on page 4, ot read the article the poster linked to but the UK government have no plans to get this in the UK. Well theres a suprise. :happy::|

I'd like something like that if it could help protect you or ( if you had a daughter, your child).

Last edited:
bonoishot said:
PS - I like your soap box.

Its speaks quite a lot of sense. :wink:

:p sometimes it does

I just don't understand why it would be controversial :scratch: :shrug:

Yeah, Gav and I are so much alike it's hilarious - you get us talking and we just don't stop. It's hilarious where our conversations go - we start on one subject and there are so many odd twists and turns you'd never figure out how the hell one led to another. We bring out the Bono in each other :sexywink:

I wish we had the education system here that you guys do, I would be in my element there. It's so damned expensive here :grumpy:

He's gone to school for auto mechanics and for catering. A man who can COOK :drool: :love:

Sad_Girl said:

: p sometimes it does

I just don't understand why it would be controversial :scratch: :shrug :

Yeah, Gav and I are so much alike it's hilarious - you get us talking and we just don't stop. It's hilarious where our conversations go - we start on one subject and there are so many odd twists and turns you'd never figure out how the hell one led to another. We bring out the Bono in each other :sexywink :

I wish we had the education system here that you guys do, I would be in my element there. It's so damned expensive here :grumpy :

He's gone to school for auto mechanics and for catering. A man who can COOK :drool : :love :

Some people can make controversity out of nothing. :wink:

Me and Andy used to always be :blahblah: Talkings always, good especially when you can go from one subject to another and can talk comfortably about anything. :D :hug:

Its still expensive here. :yikes: I'm not academic enough for college/uni and i hate writing essays etc. I have no motivation when it comes to that sort of stuff.

So he can fix cars AND cook. Perfect. :wink: I love a man who can cook. :love:

Hey Drea :hug: How are you tonight?

Yeah, he can cook :drool: and not just fried foods and microwave dinners :p

he was talking about steamed veggies and pasta and making a stir-fry and all those yummy things I don't have the patience or talent to cook

He says he always figured he'd end up alone so he needed to be able to feed himself :rolleyes: He has a real issue with being alone. Sometimes he plays it off like it's almost a good thing, but I get the impression he just really wants someone he can depend on :heart:

Good night Jem :hug: I love your location :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom