Pleban Girls Party: We're tired of taking it slow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, it's one of the most BEAUTIFUL places on earth. I will definitely be taking lots of pictures, as the weather has been so hot & sunny lately, and promises to be much of the same for the foreseeable future. Hooray!

:lmao: I love it!

The weather sounds awesome. :drool::love: Its mostly rained here the past week. I hope Dublin's weather picks up for the concerts or we're gonna be very wet Plebans. :shifty::lol:

Looking forward to the pics. :) :up:

:lol: Couldn't resist. Know in my luck it'd be the rest of the cast and my 2 faves would not be filming. :angry::wink:

Still lots of shopping to be done and sightseeing. Still not sure if I can afford it though, but we will see. :shifty:

Just saw the intervieuw on the BBC I tried not to laugh or fangirl to much (my parents think I'm crazy already) but DAMN that was hard. Edge&Bono cuteness.:combust:

:angry: I couldn't see it here! Stupid America :lol: Hope it'll be up on youtube, because from what I've heard it sounds freaking hilarious :hyper:

I had trouble , Since i live in holland I forgot we have a 2 hour time gap with England.
So I got mad becuase it wasn't on but I turned in 2 hours early.

:lol: The time differences are so confusing. Eps. when following the shows, I have to keep checking the differences to make sure!

:sexywink:

Why hello there oh dazzling one!

hi starshine! :sexywink: back at cha!

you know you should save up for next Early-mid June and come to the World Science Festival! been wanting to tell you to google it up~~~very cool/fun!
This was the 2nd one and I think it was even MORE sucessful than the first one!

how are you? how's your guy?

were you doing the transcribing stuff or was it someone else? :huh:

rushing through the end of the last thread.

didn't we make you proud..? The seven pgs we ( me, domo-k, laura, zu, dg, sa.... ) through the day/night before you all returned to finish the thread. :D

hi starshine! :sexywink: back at cha!

you know you should save up for next Early-mid June and come to the World Science Festival! been wanting to tell you to google it up~~~very cool/fun!
This was the 2nd one and I think it was even MORE sucessful than the first one!

how are you? how's your guy?

were you doing the transcribing stuff or was it someone else? :huh:

rushing through the end of the last thread.

didn't we make you proud..? The seven pgs we ( me, domo-k, laura, zu, dg, sa.... ) through the day/night before you all returned to finish the thread. :D

:flirt: You put a sparkle in my eye girlie!

World Science festival eh? That sounds pretty cool - well nerdy, but cool! It's in NY? Did you check it out?

I'm pretty good, and so is boy. We're hoping to check out Toronto's Just for Laughs festival tomorrow night and see Russel Peters :hyper:

And it was me, I found an ad on craigslist looking for a transcriber. and long story short I put my typing skillz to good use.

And yes you girls did! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom