Pleban Girls Party: We're tired of taking it slow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ughughughughugh.

My father sent me a message on facebook to call him regarding my health insurance. Well, I call him and he tells me that he is switching jobs on Monday and that I may be without insurance for a few weeks. Also, instead of the insurance that covers all of my diabetes supplies, I am getting an insurance that god only knows wtf is covered. And I call him, doesn't even ask how I am. Couldn't he have at least given me some fucking notice that this was going to happen???? He obviously knew. Ughughugh.

Sorry I'm rambling. He just pisses me off.

what! :ohmy::mad::mad:
That's awful !!, dg!
How irresponsible is that?

QUITE!!

And don't you worry about rambling, dg.... this is critical shit! :(
:sigh:

good luck.....
maybe at least you can google up a Health Insurance Advocacy Group in your area that might have stats on the insurer he's switching to, and you'll at least know what you're in for!
Maybe :pray: it won't be any where nesr as bad as you might figure ( these days particularly).

Holy crap leave the thread alone for a couple days and end up 24 pages behind :lol: (17 pages old, 7 pages this one.) Old school PGP party! (aka, you stop reading to reply and you're behind a couple pages :giggle:)

Ughughughughugh.

My father sent me a message on facebook to call him regarding my health insurance. Well, I call him and he tells me that he is switching jobs on Monday and that I may be without insurance for a few weeks. Also, instead of the insurance that covers all of my diabetes supplies, I am getting an insurance that god only knows wtf is covered. And I call him, doesn't even ask how I am. Couldn't he have at least given me some fucking notice that this was going to happen???? He obviously knew. Ughughugh.

Sorry I'm rambling. He just pisses me off.

:madiwfe:

The insurance he's putting me on covers my diabetic supplies. Whew.

Good :up:

Would it have been too simple to find out first before worryng you >tsk:

I'm not even a year here:scream: I must be barking mad to hang around with you guys:sexywink:
There's a bloody thunderstorm outside so I think I'm just gonna shut down my laptop untill its over.... Its really close.

storm3.gif

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Whatever, you're ancient. You helped start this damn thing 4 years ago. :kiss:

It's good to see the brightest of stars here more. :love: Now if only that clone of yours would get herself in here too. :angry:

Pft, what-evah girl. You're just jealous of my shiny walker.....with ROCKETS!

And awww, you missed me? :heart:

I've missed you lovely ladies too. Many a night while working on essays I reminisced about all the procrastinating and spamming I used to do here mere years ago. :cute:

And I don't know where that hoser is hiding these days. :angry:

I have 3 minutes left on the stoopid hotel computer. Now I know how Daz feels :lol: I can't find my glasses -thought I left 'em in the hotel last night but I called and they said no. And I need a drink. YAY vaction!!! :rolleyes:

Anyway, just popped in here, not to b*tch but to say :wave: and :kiss:

I have a declaration to make.
Some girls, some girls do not seem to have the decency ( heh ;) ) to telepathically sense my presence here and drop everything and come for me.
SO I do hereby declare that such girls will be captured and tied up, and kept here for my amusement.
Resistance is futile.

:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom