Pleban Girls Party: We're tired of taking it slow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

The guy standing in front of me last night at Coldplay was at BarcaII. I was very jealous. He had his U2 shirt on. In fact, everyone standing around us seemed to be U2 fans too. Except the girl behind us. She says, and I quote, "I don't think I know any songs by them. What do they do?" :doh:

Oh, and the same guy who was at the Barca show (^^) had tix to Vegas that he was trying to scalp! I gave him dirty looks. Then told the ppl he was talking to to look for fans who wouldn't try to rip them off before buying from scalpers.

Oh, and the same guy who was at the Barca show (^^) had tix to Vegas that he was trying to scalp! I gave him dirty looks. Then told the ppl he was talking to to look for fans who wouldn't try to rip them off before buying from scalpers.

Pretty sad. I hate scalpers so badly. :crack: There were SO MANY of them in Paris! MORE THAN 100!

I actually think amsterdam will be crowded too. They must be pretty desperate, since its not sold out yet :lol:

GG :Great vid by the way, the sound is not fucked up at all!

I just saw some 30 euro seats go on LN.nl, pity I just called my friend about it and the tickets dissapeared as we were talking!

I told her just to go to the ArenA and wait till it's near showtime, the guys will be desperate.

I would have gave him a dirty look too, or put him in his place depending on my bictchiness factor that day.

016.jpg

Look what I got!!

And Pearl likes it too :giggle:

I don't think I'm going to bring it to Dublin. I already have a bag that I'm going to bring and I want to bring a small one into the stadium

OMG i missed my 69,000 th post :giggle

Well, in a few more posts you'll be 69,069 :sexywink:

I will drunk call/text/whatever you. sexywink:

We will have fun for everyone. Promise. :yes :drool :love

Wish all of you could be there.

I'm sooooo excited for youse!!! :hyper::heart:

Damn, they only showed the mask people for a few seconds from a distance, the rest of it was shot mostly from the upper levels. Either there was no good video or the editor (wisely) chose not to focus on the masks. :shifty

What's this mask fiasco you speak of?

Btw, I LOVE the claw. I practically worship it. By the time I actually see it, I can see the relationship progressing to the point where I believe I'm married to it, like that woman who thinks she's married to the Berlin Wall. :cute:

:hmm:........:shifty:

New avatar. :drool:

How many of that purple shirt do you think he owns? :cute:

I see Bri lurking. Ugh. :down:

:angry:
I was catching up, kiss my ass. :angry:

I was finding you the mask thread. And I am mallking an effort to type slowly while drinlking. Tis hard on a blackberry.

Heh, hard. :angry:

VP come out and plaaaayyyy!

Back
Top Bottom