Pleban Girls Party - We're SIMply the best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I didn't notice you having it earlier, and I was wondering if I was going crazy, and just missed it! :lmao:

And I swear, Sami took the Original lines just as I was thinking of using them...we're in each others heads! :uhoh: :lol:

Hi Sarah! :wave: Use it if you want - we all just have great taste. :wink:

:lol: oh yeah!!! :uhoh:

Sad_Girl said:

No, really? :eek:hmy I would never have suspected :wink

I think of Mark everytime I listen to it :yes: and it seemed fitting for New Years and all of that.

Yeah, it sort of fits my current situation, but it also reminds me of someone who was much more important to me, that I miss a great deal...every second of every day forever and ever kinda thing. :mushy: :reject: :lol: And I can see it having meaning to you, too. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
as if I've ever kept a sig that long :rolleyes :laugh

I thought the same thing. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Sarah, you can use a line from the song if you want to. All the cool kids are doing it. :shifty: [/B]

:lmao: :lmao:

Babyfaceconcert44.jpg

Babyfaceconcert27.jpg

Baby Leather :drool:

goodnight Sarah! :hug:

I'm gonna go to sleep too- but I just realized something...I'm going to have to go into bed and push her back to the other side...probably waking her up in the process :sad: which means more coughing until she falls back asleep :lmao: :madspit:

goodnight everyone! :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Do you know where that was taken? I see it says the OSC Awards...

yeah, It was in Milan, I think... all four of them were presented with awards

I can't remember all the details... it was something humanitarian I think

I just wondered, because Larry still has that tape on his arm. Maybe it was between a soundcheck and a show?

Did you ever see that article in The Onion about the rest of the band not caring about humanitarianism? :lmao:

Last edited:
It was during the second leg of the tour; I remember that. It could have been something they did on the day of a concert, or maybe in between concert days

VintagePunk said:
The Onion is a satirical online paper - it was really funny. :lol:

I'm looking for it now, but the site keeps closing on me. :mad:

Ok, thats better. I thought I was going to have to :rant: at somebody for badmouthing the boys :wink:

0ac98b69.jpg

e9bfb4ee.jpg

6abc13a0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom