Pleban Girls Party - We're SIMply the best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah! :hyper: Russty's here! :hug:

My day was fine, I guess. Not spectacular, but not bad, either.

How about you?

Oh, and did you see the sims stuff on the last pgp thread?

I did see it! I look fabulous! :giggle: I wish I was that cute in person. :lol: :heart:

My day started off slow, but it got better. When Mr. Cat passed out I snuck out into my studio and worked for abotut 4 hours. My new ipod speakers work great! I was so content just working along listening to lots of great music. I put up all my U2 records and the new poster so it was nice to have lots of the boys to look at. I got the face of a new doll I'm working on sculpted so hopefully it will dry and I can continue on it tomorrow. Its going to be St. Brigid. :heart:

Russty Cat said:
I did see it! I look fabulous! :giggle: I wish I was that cute in person. :lol: :heart:

My day started off slow, but it got better. When Mr. Cat passed out I snuck out into my studio and worked for abotut 4 hours. My new ipod speakers work great! I was so content just working along listening to lots of great music. I put up all my U2 records and the new poster so it was nice to have lots of the boys to look at. I got the face of a new doll I'm working on sculpted so hopefully it will dry and I can continue on it tomorrow. Its going to be St. Brigid. :heart:

Thats very cool :up: I'm glad you got to work for awhile and to get your studio in order with your new poster and such :) thats a great feeling. And your doll sounds like a cool project, too. I can't wait to see it when it's done

I managed to get some of the comic books which were piling up organized and filed appropriately; which I have been meaning to do for a long time now. So thats good. There were a couple thatgot damaged because I've been so lazy about boxing and bagging them right :uhoh: but it was neither horrib;e damage nor particularly valuable comics, so No big deal.

I do wish I could write, but the holidays and everything have set me all off track again :grumpy:

Sad_Girl said:

Thats very cool :up: I'm glad you got to work for awhile and to get your studio in order with your new poster and such :) thats a great feeling. And your doll sounds like a cool project, too. I can't wait to see it when it's done

I managed to get some of the comic books which were piling up organized and filed appropriately; which I have been meaning to do for a long time now. So thats good. There were a couple thatgot damaged because I've been so lazy about boxing and bagging them right :uhoh: but it was neither horrib;e damage nor particularly valuable comics, so No big deal.

I do wish I could write, but the holidays and everything have set me all off track again :grumpy:

The holidays have a way of throwing everyone off. I have such a hard time getting things done. When I spoke with my mother today she reminded me that I have a deadline coming up in like a week and I had totally forgotten with everything going on. I have to tell a committee for a show what I plan on doing.

I need you to come over and organize my comics and all our other magazines. I swear I can never keep them in good order. I'm glad the ones that got munched weren't to bad.

I bought Mr. Cat a bunch of Spiderman and Batman stuff for Christmas for our room and now he wants to know when I'm finally gonna get around to painting them on the walls. *sigh* I swear there are never enough hours in the day.

laughtye.jpg

I don't know what Bono did, but damn it must have been funny! :lol:

ma_56733dd45.jpg

I love to see Larry laugh! :heart: :love:

Russty Cat said:

The holidays have a way of throwing everyone off. I have such a hard time getting things done. When I spoke with my mother today she reminded me that I have a deadline coming up in like a week and I had totally forgotten with everything going on. I have to tell a committee for a show what I plan on doing.

:yikes: good luck with that! I hate it when deadlines jump out and yell Boo! at you like that. :uhoh:

Russty Cat said:

I need you to come over and organize my comics and all our other magazines. I swear I can never keep them in good order. I'm glad the ones that got munched weren't to bad.

I'd love that! :lol: not only would I get to see you; I'm such a total nerd about filing and organizing :nerd: I'm like Monica on Friends is about cleaning :lol:

Russty Cat said:

now he wants to know when I'm finally gonna get around to painting them on the walls. *sigh* I swear there are never enough hours in the day.

No truer words have ever been spoken :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:yikes good luck with that! I hate it when deadlines jump out and yell Boo! at you like that. :uhoh

I'd love that! :lol not only would I get to see you; I'm such a total nerd about filing and organizing :nerd I'm like Monica on Friends is about cleaning :lol

No truer words have ever been spoken :lol:

Oh man I need you to come Monica my whole house! :lmao: You don't even want to see how bad the computer desk is in here. Its just scary. :lol: But we would have so much fun! We could kick the kids and Mr. Cat out and listen to tons of U2 while we were doing it. :)

Thankfully I went to see some friends today at the local quilt shop and they gave me some good ideas to go with for the deadline. Hopefully I can BS my way thru the presentation. :giggle:

I am a bit sad though that I didn't get Lardence in my stocking. :( :lol:

:yawn:

my cousins just invite themselves to sleep over and I haven't slept in like 4 days :scream: and I'm on break!! and now the older one is sleeping over tonight and I don't think she'll want to sleep with my mom (I made the younger one sleep with her last night) and she's the worst sleeper EVER :sad: and she has a freakin annoying cough that's SO loud and she's on medicine but it's not working! :lmao: :madspit:

going to shower brb

/rant

Russty Cat said:

I am a bit sad though that I didn't get Lardence in my stocking. :( :lol:

I know, Adam wasn't sitting beside my Christmas tree with a glass of Champagne wearing nothing but a strategically placed bow, either. :sigh:

Santa did NOT do his job this year :grumpy:

:shifty: :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

I know, Adam wasn't sitting beside my Christmas tree with a glass of Champagne wearing nothing but a strategically placed bow, either. :sigh:

Santa did NOT do his job this year :grumpy:

:shifty: :laugh:

:lmao: I tried to show the picture of naked Adam to Mr. Cat from the U2 & I book, but he just didn't seem that interested. :shifty: :lol:

:grumpy: Santa really needs to get with the program!

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: I tried to show the picture of naked Adam to Mr. Cat from the U2 & I book, but he just didn't seem that interested. :shifty: :lol:

:grumpy: Santa really needs to get with the program!

:ohmy: that picture is in the book? :hyper:

and it is, I assume, larger than the tiny little thumbnail on the CD sleeve?

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: that picture is in the book? :hyper:

and it is, I assume, larger than the tiny little thumbnail on the CD sleeve?

:yes: Its like a 5 x 7 :hyper: It leaves little to the imagination. :giggle: The whole darn book is fabulous! Lots of great Larry shots.

One that really sticks in my mind is a shot of Larry and Bono walking on a street in Berlin when they were recording Achtung Baby. There is something so calming and tense about the picture all at the same time.

Russty Cat said:

:yes: Its like a 5 x 7 :hyper: It leaves little to the imagination. :giggle: The whole darn book is fabulous! Lots of great Larry shots.

One that really sticks in my mind is a shot of Larry and Bono walking on a street in Berlin when they were recording Achtung Baby. There is something so calming and tense about the picture all at the same time.

Thats very cool :up:

Mark has been working so we haven't exchanged gifts yet. I don't know if I have the book yet or not! :lol: :hyper: now I'm really hyper about it! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom