Pleban Girls Party - We're SIMply the best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm catching up on some stuff I missed... YAY SIMS!!! :) Woohoo, I have a skinny Sim!me again! :giggle: I think I actually have a tshirt in that shade of blue too :laugh:

:wave: *goes back to catching up*

circa1992 said:

is that bootleg really good?

I've only heard 2 songs so far...the quality is good though (if that's what you mean) :yes:

during WOWY you can hear him choking up :sad: and then he stops singing and the crowd finishes :heart:

listening to Kite now :sad:

this show must have been so emotional for the people who were there

sami0201 said:

I've only heard 2 songs so far...the quality is good though (if that's what you mean) :yes:

during WOWY you can hear him choking up :sad: and then he stops singing and the crowd finishes :heart:

listening to Kite now :sad:

this show must have been so emotional for the people who were there

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

sami0201 said:
:cute:

from another show, before In A Little While he says "this is for Ali. Ali's in the building, with a baby in her belly" :cute: :heart:

:) for the 11/22 concert, when he snippeted (sp?) In A Little While during the part "I'll be home, love" he changed it to "I'll be home, Ali" because she was at the concert :cute:

circa1992 said:

:) for the 11/22 concert, when he snippeted (sp?) In A Little While during the part "I'll be home, love" he changed it to "I'll be home, Ali" because she was at the concert :cute:

:cute:

I'm listening to an interview now from the day after his son was born :cute: I'm so weird :lmao:

"she was roaring like a lion!" :lol:

sami0201 said:

:bow: then don't let us disturb you :wink:

hows it going?

Good. Just need to do a quick read in case I need to edit, spellcheck and then I can post and start mailing out the extended part

:wave: hello again Sarah

Drea :hmm: you have a point... :adam: may have to stay on his own block and not wander into your neighborhood :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Good. Just need to do a quick read in case I need to edit, spellcheck and then I can post and start mailing out the extended part

:hyper:

hi Drea! :hug:

:lol: You girls can take Adam, we'll have Bono :wink: but I haven't had any interaction with the boys yet! :lmao:

sami0201 said:

:hyper:

hi Drea! :hug:

:lol: You girls can take Adam, we'll have Bono :wink: but I haven't had any interaction with the boys yet! :lmao:

:laugh:

(i have to post at least 2 more times so that i could be at 400 posts :))

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Drea :hmm: you have a point... :adam: may have to stay on his own block and not wander into your neighborhood :wink:

Riiiiiiiiiiight... you just want him to stay there so Sim!SG can have him! :lmao:

Oh btw, the Fri October show's been cancelled :( I still wouldn't mind having any of the reasonably-close-to-TO PGP girls up here for a NYE party though :) I know we haven't really discussed anything, but if anyone's interested... I can get a bigass air mattress for the living room :lol:

Alright; the edited version is posted. working on the mass emailing now :lol:

Drea, I wish I could've made it over to TO this year, even without October playing, but I don't have a way to get there right now :sad:

Sad_Girl said:
Alright; the edited version is posted. working on the mass emailing now :lol:

Drea, I wish I could've made it over to TO this year, even without October playing, but I don't have a way to get there right now :sad:

:( How's Mark's hand? I know you said he wasn't going to need surgery...

Back
Top Bottom