Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for the push

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everything here (RED) is on sale. Don't know why except Buffalo is filled with goofy hockey nuts who wear stuffed bison on their heads and yellow and blue face paint. HATES Buffalo :mad:

mysterious_jen said:
ali .... ali go shopping for me on ya holiday ........ how much for one of everything RED the cheque is in the mail!
:lol:
Well, I made an offer to Fiona a while back to pick her something up if I could, no guarantees on desired (hahaha) size or design... Without making any promises, I can try to pick something up for you if you can tell me your size in American sizes...?

*decides she will definitely need that second bag* :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
just try that, aussie!:madwife:
Hahaha! *begins constructing weather machine* Soon the world will be mine, and much warmer too!! :evil:

*calls up Ads tell him to go warm alis up*! :D
*ding dong*
Curses, always when I'm in the middle of plotting world domination... *opens door*
.... Maybe this world domination thing can wait a while... :flirt:

Thanks Dazz :lol:

lynnok said:
Everything here (RED) is on sale. Don't know why except Buffalo is filled with goofy hockey nuts who wear stuffed bison on their heads and yellow and blue face paint. HATES Buffalo :mad:
I heard rumours (in the RED thread in PLEBA) that a new line of (RED) stock is coming in, hence all the sales.

Tell me about it, Jo! :madspit:

thump her....heh....tsk...I'm ashamed of myself....

Sad_Girl said:
bambie008.gif

thumper!

:cute:

love2bmama said:
hey, no fair! Dazz, if you can call Ads up for Ali, I'm going to have to ask you to call Bono and send him my way. I need someone to stand and fan me while I PGP, after all....

......I'll send Bono your way, when i've finished having my way with him! :lol: :lol::drool: :drool:
I promise I'll make sure he still has energy left for you!
*brews up another another round in her 12-cup coffee pot! * Mwwwaaahhhahhaaahhaaa!

OH, and if you like....I'll throw in a pair of red & black fuzzy handcuffs!
:shh: ......it's a Vertigo Special......:sexywink:

Last edited:
love2bmama said:
:madwife: You Aussies are hogging u2, no fair! Can't you just go share Adam w/Ali or something? :tsk:
Noooooo! *clings to :adam:*

:lol:

And about time U2 gave some more time to this part of the world... they still owe us for Elevation :wink:

Back
Top Bottom