Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for the push

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lynnok said:
THEN I deduce that a certain somebody who two timed me has taken his new sweetie on vacation with him. She is one of those perfect size 0 people

Size 0. :yuck:

Men. :madwife: :hug:

My ex went to the Carribean with his new girlfriend (a few months ago ) who he moved in with 9 weeks after telling me he didn't want anything serious. :|

Sad_Girl said:

Bunny_nose.gif

:cute:

Just popping in to say hi - wasn't around last night because not long after I woke up from my nap I went to go visit a friend who was doing the Relay For Life (which Thora's done in Vancouver) with the Downtown Knit Collective team... meant to just go down for a bit, but got there shortly before 9pm and ended up staying all night and knitting with them :lol: Did a couple laps of the track too :wink: (DKC doesn't walk the track all night, they just knit - with the scarves they do going to women in some of the TO breast cancer clinics who are undergoing treatment). So I literally just walked in the door and I'm going to bed *g*

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
My mom is fine Ali :D
Good to hear :up: :hug:

mysterious_jen said:
once again bono has caused something to
:combust: but this time not in a good way .
:lmao: Poor nachos... I had pizza and alcyhol... :D
*working on third lemon ruski* They all went out dancing and I came home... :lol:

Hope the driving lesson goes well, Jem! And glad you had a good night Drea :D

Alison with alcohol and no one to post with... :sad:

WildHoney said:
I love playing them loud but i can do it anythime :happy:
I'm sure there's a way I could edit that, but I know we're not allowed to... :angel:
:giggle:

My housemates usually have the TV on during every waking moment... I go into my room to practise and I'm nervous about making too much noise (with the bass! :p).... so it's a rare treat to be able to crank the stereo a bit :D

(took me far too long to type that coherently!)

WildHoney said:
I have a bit of a tummy upset :yuck:
So if i disappear i've run to the bathroom :huh:

How are you?
Aw, that's no good... gingerly :hug:s...
Do you think it could be PMS? :shifty:

I am good... a wee bit tipsy :D
Well, going by my typing skills anyway... any time now i'll get sick of going back and fixing it!! :lol:

You know what I reckon... I reckon your "aunt flo" as someone called it, has got stage fright... it's not used to you wanting it to arrive and you've spooked it off... :lol:
Just convince it you don't want it and hey presto! Murphy's law :D

:tongue:

Your Blue Room :drool:

Back
Top Bottom