Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for OUR interviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
omg i need sleep, im not making much sense :lol: :crack:

wild (and SG if shes still here :hug: ) did you notice at the end of DVD it says Special Thanks to Sian Beatrice (can't remember other middle names) Steinberg Evans

thats edgies little girl :cute: :heart:

Sian Beatrice Echo Steinberg Evans :cute: :wink:

SG, I mentioned to you that I have Det 2, right??

I can send it to you on ysi or msn, but I still have no cd burner. :sad:

I was listening to it today. The end of One and MLK literally gave me goosebumps, and made me all teary, just like that night.

Night Wild, see you later Bri :hug:

Sami!! :hug: How's your dad doing??

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
SG, I mentioned to you that I have Det 2, right??

I can send it to you on ysi or msn, but I still have no cd burner. :sad:

I was listening to it today. The end of One and MLK literally gave me goosebumps, and made me all teary, just like that night.

I'd love to have it. :hug: It's worth a try, if you're up for it. YSI would probably be less work for you - that way my downloading issues won't effect you so much

sami0201 said:

:lmao: and when he's pretending to pick things out of his hair and put them in his mouth or something :lol:

I know! I think it was supposed to be like a cat washing himself, but it definitely looked more like a monkey eating fleas he picked off his scalp! :lmao:

Bye Weldy, have fun! :wave:

Did everyone who wanted the extra chapter to my story get it in their e-mail?

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, I was a little freaked out by that - like "WTF is he doing??" :yikes: :lol:

:lmao: my mom's like "what IS he doing?!" I'm like "I think he's being a cat" :lol:

my dad is ok, his fever is down to 104.2 but I think he still had medicine in him :|

and now I have to do a rough draft of a history essay (damn you, U2, for keeping me from my homework!!) :wink: But it was oh so worth it :drool: :combust:

Okay here is the list so far:

Salomne/Achtung outtakes discs 1-3

Ny 3-17-82 October show

8-28-97

Last zoo tv show-Hasta La Vista Baby, 2000

U2-3

9-29-05 Vancouver soundboard Vertigo

Another Day/Twilight singles

Dublin 8-14-83

12-27-89 Lovetown Dublin

Oct. 17, 2005 Philly

7-04-89 Paris

Swallow single

11-7-87

City of blinding lights video

Automatic Baby-One

R&H Making of mini movie

ABOY video

Outside its America

Channel V interview parts 1-3

VH1 Legends U2

Russty Cat said:
Okay here is the list so far:
Salomne/Achtung outtakes discs 1-3
Ny 3-17-82 October show
8-28-97
Last zoo tv show-Hasta La Vista Baby, 2000
U2-3
9-29-05 Vancouver soundboard Vertigo
Another Day/Twilight singles
Dublin 8-14-83
12-27-89 Lovetown Dublin
Oct. 17, 2005 Philly
7-04-89 Paris
Swallow single
11-7-87
City of blinding lights video
Automatic Baby-One
R&H Making of mini movie
ABOY video
Outside its America
Channel V interview parts 1-3
VH1 Legends U2
a Zootv dvd from San Diego California

:reject: I don't have any of them :slant:

is U2 - 3 what I think it is?

sami0201 said:

:lmao: my mom's like "what IS he doing?!" I'm like "I think he's being a cat" :lol:

my dad is ok, his fever is down to 104.2 but I think he still had medicine in him :|

and now I have to do a rough draft of a history essay (damn you, U2, for keeping me from my homework!!) :wink: But it was oh so worth it :drool: :combust:

I hope he's feeling better soon! When Sarah was 3, she had strep that due to a misdiagnosis, wasn't caught in time. Her fever was over 105, as well. I was crapping myself. Scary. Had to keep throwing her into the tub to get it down.

From what I understand from back then, if it's too long between the onset and getting antibiotics, the antibiotics don't help much anyway, and it's essentially your immune system fighting it off. She had high fevers for days, but on the bright side, she's never had it since.

ok my dad just printed out directions to the hospital :yikes: :ohmy:

he must really feel horrible because he is the guy who refuses to go to a doctor no matter what :uhoh: My mom said if the fever goes up again she'll take him

*goes to try to start history :banghead:

sami0201 said:
ok my dad just printed out directions to the hospital :yikes: :ohmy:

he must really feel horrible because he is the guy who refuses to go to a doctor no matter what :uhoh: My mom said if the fever goes up again she'll take him

*goes to try to start history :banghead:

:hug: good luck sweetie! I hope he gets better soon

Russty Cat said:

Things are a bit touchy around here we had a cross burning in someones lawn earlier this year and a gay couple were murdered a few years ago by two white supremacist racist idiots! :mad:

But what alot of people don't get is that upside down crosses aren't always bad. In some cultures they are a sign of reverance for God. I figure if I do submit it I'll have to do alot of explaining.

:hug: Wild and :hug: Jemma thanks guys I love sharing my stuff with you guys. :heart:

OMG!

Where exactly are you Russty?

I watched Missisippi burning the other night and seriously, i turned white.

My mum said she was looking over at me and she said that it looked as if it'd had a big effect on me......but i had to watch it, a "face your fear" sort of thing. I had to watch Oh brother where art thou in school last year and that freaked me out too.

The fact that people are so overcome by this needless hatred is frightening. If they ever paid any attention to the bible's teachings then they would probably get that the idea is that god loves all his creatures regardless of race/sexuality/culture or whatever else these shameless pieces of crap judge others by.

But i think that the upside down crosses are a bad thing in most cultures russty. It makes me shiver to think about what they represent. But, I have to say that i'm only getting this from newspapers and the tv, media sources which are nearly almost wrong.

Did any brit gals ever watch the programme "May 33rd"...that was about the whole upside down cross thing :yes:

Back
Top Bottom