Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for OUR interviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ce3763ce.jpg

cc3f332b.jpg

e973ee44.jpg

bf1f44e8.jpg

Well, I ought to go ... I have a thing or two I need to do around the house before bedtime tonight. :wave:

Night all, enjoy the Vertigo DVD!

Aw :madspit: That sucks. Adam's right. Women are the stronger sex. Look at what we have to put up with, you know? :hug:

And thanks :eek: I'm not crazy about the extended scene in some ways, I'm more happy with it than usual in others. if that makes any sense

:hug:
Yes, we are clearly the stronger sex.
And if "friends" weren't evidence enough, just look at men when the get sick. :wink:

I'm reading it now :love:

And yes, that makes sense, liking some parts/aspects and not others? That's not unusual at all...in art, essays, etc, etc, etc.

But for the record...
YOU ROCK MAN :rockon:

Awww! It's sweet! :cute:
And hot.:wink: :drool:
You get my seal :kiss: of approval.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
:hu g:
Yes, we are clearly the stronger sex.
And if "friends" weren't evidence enough, just look at men when the get sick. :wink:

I'm reading it now :love :

And yes, that makes sense, liking some parts/aspects and not others? That's not unusual at all...in art, essays, etc, etc, etc.

But for the record...
YOU ROCK MAN :ro ckon:

Awww! It's sweet! :cute:
And hot.:wink: :drool:
You get my seal :kiss: of approval.

Well, thank you :eek:

It's hard to balance the playful side of Adam I envision in um.. that environment :wink: with the rather delicate situation that was.

I'm very relieved to hear that you liked it :yes:

I'm critical of myself, but there are some people whose word is particularly meaningful to me

Well girls, I think it's about time I took a nice hot shower with Bono :wink:

(did I mention I just bought ATYCLB on sale? :love: )

And then go to bed......with Bono.
To have some sweet dreams.....invloving Bono.

Pattern?

I don't see one.

:wink:

Sweet (or naughty) dreams girls!
Sleep tight!
Take care and Good morning to my lovely brithish lasses!
:hug: :heart:

Nite

Sad_Girl said:

Well, thank you :

It's hard to balance the playful side of Adam I envision in um.. that environment :wink with the rather delicate situation that was.

I'm very relieved to hear that you liked it :yes

I'm critical of myself, but there are some people whose word is particularly meaningful to me

Adam?
Don't you mean Bo......no..:shifty: right. Adam.

I think you did a fine job indeed. :yes: Adam wouldn't be adam without his playful teasing nature.....but you also know that he would be a gentleman, and how shall I say, take care of a lady..in all respects. :)

And now you're gonna make me blush! :eek:
:hug: :heart:

Unless you weren't refering to me......:sad:

:tongue:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Adam?
Don't you mean Bo......no..:shifty: right. Adam.

I think you did a fine job indeed. :yes: Adam wouldn't be adam without his playful teasing nature.....but you also know that he would be a gentleman, and how shall I say, take care of a lady..in all respects. : )

And now you're gonna make me blush! : o
:hug : : heart:

Unless you weren't refering to me......:sad:

:tongue:

Yes, I definitely think that is totally Adam! :yes: !

and Of course I was talking about you! :hug: silly goose :wink:

Now go to bed, B's waiting! :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

Yes, I definitely think that is totally Adam! :yes !

and Of course I was talking about you! :hug: silly goose :wink

Now go to bed, B's waiting! :shifty

Quack.

I am and continue to be your #1 fan. :nerd:

And am all flattered that you value my opinion so. :hug: :heart:

Ooo! Can't keep B waiting :drool:

I'm goin, I'm goin. Amazing, you girls and U2 are a miracle drug. :wink:I feel a bit better already.

Sweet dreams SG :heart:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
SG :hug: :heart:
Well, that special sickness that comes once a month. :happy:
I was at school and had no access to my medicine until I got home......and I still don't feel so well.

me too :ohmy: :|
maybe that's part of the reason I felt so crappy

and they played Walk On last night :sad: I don't care about any of the other stuff they played (Bad would've been cool, but I wanted to see 40) But that kills me! Walk On is my ALL TIME favorite U2 song :heart:

oh well :sigh:

sami0201 said:

me too :ohmy: :|
maybe that's part of the reason I felt so crappy

and they played Walk On last night :sad: I don't care about any of the other stuff they played (Bad would've been cool, but I wanted to see 40) But that kills me! Walk On is my ALL TIME favorite U2 song :heart:

oh well :sigh:

I'm sooo hoping for Bad, Walk On, and/or OOTS on December 4th, but it seems like it's apart of the 2nd night usually. And OOTS hasn't been played much the 3rd leg. :(

Meh, oh well I guess I'll just have to do with seeing them perform their other songs. :|

Fly, if you read this about the e-mail: it's not something I really need to talk about anymore. So don't worry. :)

Speaking of special friends, I hope mine doesn't make a visit near December 4th. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom