Pleban Girls Party - We're open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:bump: :bump:

jusst making sure i get your attention! :D

dazzledbylight said:
party 24/7, then?! :hyper: :D
my "new" net schedual.

.....well I have to spend a lot more time on my art {they'll be a bit U2 art as opart of this commotment}...and at the same time:madspit: go to sleep earlier.

I'm beginning to make progress on both.....

I'm going to stick with my Sat 4 night 4 hr pass or Sun if sat isn't feasible....

Then I'll be on around 3PM for a bit on the weekdays and maybe around noon/12:30....and probably 2 - 4 nights at the library 7:00 ish till 8:30ish

Then IF where I am doing my extra Computer Art time during the week days 4 - 6 PM one night a week WHEN THEY {the office} stay late ....like tonight till 8PM...I can come up here to the 2nd cafe and spend an hour /hour 20mins becuse that's 3- 4 $ once a week {along with Sat}

how's my gals :hug:Z & guy(s?). :D

from that forum: (By someone named zoofly)

I knda had a hand in this, but all good natured. Last Wednesday in Chicago, we waited for the band outside their hotel before they left for soundcheck. My group was there early, and were at the front of the crowd that swelled to an easy 200, if not more. So anyway, the security men in charge gave us the rundown, of "Stay calm and don't crowd the band, they will come to you. Get to rowdy, and they leave. Otherwise you'll get your chance."
Ok, makes sense, Edge is first out, and he starts on the side opposite me, once done he saunders over to us. We're pretty occupied, and during this time Adam begins his run through of autographs and pictures on the other side. By now Edge is done and in his car and off. Adam is just finishing up, and is making his turn toward us....now, Im not proud of this...but we were over excited and all yelled "ADAM!!!"

I swear, he throws his hands up in the air like he's just seen a mouse in the kitchen! With the exclaimation of "yikes!" on his face, he makes a dive for his limo, and was gone in a flash. We all stood there with our cameras and autograph pads dumbfounded. Either he took to heart what the security detail told him to do in such a situation, or we just scared the living crap out of the poor guy!

:ohmy: :shifty: :laugh:

Last edited:
Molly Bloom said:

what is chicago choccy cake?

DSC00654.jpg

DSC00655.jpg

This is Jem and Wild's birthday cake we had while in Chicago in Sept. Their birthdays are on consecutive days. :) SG designed it, and Ruffian ordered it.

Night Jem, hi Dazzled :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I knda had a hand in this, but all good natured. Last Wednesday in Chicago, we waited for the band outside their hotel before they left for soundcheck. My group was there early, and were at the front of the crowd that swelled to an easy 200, if not more. So anyway, the security men in charge gave us the rundown, of "Stay calm and don't crowd the band, they will come to you. Get to rowdy, and they leave. Otherwise you'll get your chance."
Ok, makes sense, Edge is first out, and he starts on the side opposite me, once done he saunders over to us. We're pretty occupied, and during this time Adam begins his run through of autographs and pictures on the other side. By now Edge is done and in his car and off. Adam is just finishing up, and is making his turn toward us....now, Im not proud of this...but we were over excited and all yelled "ADAM!!!"

I swear, he throws his hands up in the air like he's just seen a mouse in the kitchen! With the exclaimation of "yikes!" on his face, he makes a dive for his limo, and was gone in a flash. We all stood there with our cameras and autograph pads dumbfounded. Either he took to heart what the security detail told him to do in such a situation, or we just scared the living crap out of the poor guy!

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao:!!

Shame he didn't squeal too. :giggle:

dazzledbylight said:

that's funny SG!! :lol: altho I feel sorry for the gals on that side! :sigh:

doing what, sami.........this computer is taking long enuff :madspit: to just put up Inf pages, let alone other links!

When you see someone wearing a U2 shirt or buying a cd or who looks like they're a fan, go up to them and say "it's a musical journey" and if they know what you're talking about they'll say something back like "I got my very own congas" or something.

sami0201 said:

When you see someone wearing a U2 shirt or buying a cd or who looks like they're a fan, go up to them and say "it's a musical journey" and if they know what you're talking about they'll say something back like "I got my very own congas" or something.

We should totally do that! But I'm thinking about making our own PGP or Pleban version of it :lmao: :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom